Jacob Seed X Pregnant Reader

Word Count: 762

When you first found out that you were pregnant you were nervous to tell Jacob, you weren't sure how he would react, you didn't know if he even wanted children or a family. You had never talked about it before and to be honest it never really crossed your mind, this had come to a surprise to you.

Thankfully, when you told him, he was happy about it. Actually he seemed happier than you which certainly gave you a more positive attitude about the whole thing. You figured that his natural protector instincts would naturally make him like the idea of having children. However, he truly just wanted to have children with you, to have his own little family with you. You never expected him to have such domestic desires. 

Jacob definitely seemed to become more affectionate towards you after you announced your pregnancy, simply because he was so excited about it, and he was happier than he can ever remember being.

When you started to get a little baby bump, Jacob was practically obsessed with it. When he would kiss you, he would place a gentle hand on the baby bump in an affectionate manner.

When the bump grew, Jacob would lay in bed with you with a hand on your stomach, rubbing it ever so gently, while his face was buried into the crook of your neck. 

Whenever he was kissing you goodbye, he would quickly lean down and kiss your stomach. It always made you laugh and smile because it just didn't seem like a Jacob thing to do, but you knew that only you and your child would ever see this side of him.

Eventually Jacob wouldn't let you do anything, not even around the house. After all it was his job to protect you and his baby. 

You were laying on the sofa in front of the fire, a book in your hands, when you heard Jacob walking in through the front door. "How are you feeling pup?" Jacob asked as he walked into the room. 

He lifted your legs up before sitting down on the sofa and laying your legs over his lap. "Not too bad, just bored. There is nothing to do around here when you are at work" you complained, discarding the book to the coffee table beside you.

"Well then, I think that I have some good news" he smiled slightly, beginning to rub his hand up and down your leg. "Since you are nearly due, I have decided to take some time off. So I can be around the house more" he told you.

"Jake, you didn't have to do that. If something happens I'll just call John and he will send somebody to get you"you reminded him of the little emergency plan you figure out during the second month of your pregnancy.

"That's not good enough, I want to be here. I don't want to miss anything from this moment on" Jacob shook his head.

You couldn't do anything but smile at him. "Normally I would come over there and give you a kiss or something, but I feel like a beached whale" you laughed, attempting to sit up.

Jacob laughed with you, shaking his head as he stood up before helping you to your feet. You smiled up at him softly before he leaned down and pressed his lips to your tenderly.

"So, now that you're staying home...do I have to be on bed rest?" you asked, your hands resting on the back of his neck.

"Hm, maybe not bed rest but you are not lifting a finger" Jacob assured you, he insisted that you did nothing to strain yourself.

"Deal" you smiled, quickly lifting your self up on your toes and kissing his cheek. "I'm tired anyway" you shrugged and laughed gently.

"Oh good, because I was just about to take you up to bed" he teased as you both walked towards the bedroom, you laughing behind Jacob.

You lay on your back with your head tilted to look at Jacob, he lay on his side beside you so that he was facing you. His hand was resting on your stomach, a lazy smile appearing on his face when he felt the baby kick. They were going to be strong just like their parents.

"I love you" Jacob mumbled as his eyes slowly closed.

"I love you too" you smiled, and placed your hand on his that was on your stomach.

"I was talking to the baby" he mumbled and when you looked at him he was smirking. You just laughed and slapped his arm, making him smile as you both got comfortable and ready to sleep.

Requests?