You Tell Them your Fear

Joseph Seed-

Your fear is of large crowds.

Joseph noticed that you got uncomfortable at his sermons or when he was meeting with his flock, at first he thought it was just nerves but he was beginning to think it was something a little more than that. Eventually he asked you about it, being a little worried about you, and you told him that you had a fear of large crowds. He would ask you why you never told him sooner, he would've tried to be more supportive if he knew about it. Now he gave you more a choice if you when there was a sermon, not wanting you to feel pressured into it. And when you were out together, meeting his flock or in a large crowd for whatever reason, he would hold your hand to comfort you and keep an eye on you to make sure you are okay.

Jacob Seed-

Your fear is of dogs.

Jacob had noticed that you got nervous and would walk extra close to him when some soldiers were walking some Judges back to the cages or when a guard Judge got a little too close to you. He just figured that the Judges made you nervous. You admitted to him that you had always had a fear of dogs, and it really annoyed you that you weren't capable of being near any of his Judges. He told you not to worry about it and that it wasn't that important but you insisted that you wanted to get over your fear. So he offered to help you. He got one of the Judge puppies, not fully grown yet but trained enough to know that it wouldn't harm you in anyway. He knew how to make you comfortable around the animal by slowly getting it closer to you until you were comfortable enough to pet it or play with it. It didn't take too long before you began to get comfortable and more confident around the Judges.

John Seed-

Your fear is of needles.

John had been talking about giving you your first tattoo for a while now, and you actually liked the idea of him giving you a tattoo but there was one problem. Your fear of needles made you completely terrified of getting a tattoo, but you always admired John's tattoos and had shown an interesting in getting your own. When John suggested giving you a tattoo again you thought it was time to tell him why you had been so hesitant about it in the first place. When you told him that you had a fear of needles, he understood why you never got a tattoo even though you wanted one. When you decided that you wanted to get over this fear once and for all, you asked John to give you a tattoo. He was slow and patient, taking breaks when you needed it. He definitely made you feel more comfortable with it all.

Faith Seed-

Your fear is of water.

Faith had been trying to convince you to go on a date with her to the river for a long time, during the summer she wanted to go for a swim with you and during the winter the river is frozen over and she wants to go ice skating with you. You always refused but never told her why. But when she asked this time, you told her why you never went to the river with her. You told her that you had a fear of water and she fully understood why you never went with her, she would tell you that it's perfectly fine. When you said that you wanted to try to get over your fear, she would offer to help you. She would take you down to the river, take you out on a boat, or even just start by sitting on the edge of the river and dipping your feet in the water. She would be patient and supportive while helping you.

Requests?