Dark!Seeds: They are Obsessed with a Younger Reader

Request: The reader is a younger member of the project (something like 16 to 18, imagine whatever you want) and the Seed is unhealthily obsessed with them. Like to the point that they basically stalk them or even kidnap them.

WARNING: contains some disturbing content with a possibly underage reader, please don't read if it makes you uncomfortable

Joseph Seed-

Joseph first noticed you in church, sitting at the front of the pews, such a pure and innocent look on your face. He found it hard not to stare at least a little bit, you even felt his attention on you as he preached to his flock.

Since he was 'The Father' it was easy for him to get some alone time with you, he was just welcoming a new member of his flock of course. He made you feel special just by talking to you. The shy smile on your lips, the way your cheeks turned a light shade of pink and the innocent look in your eyes made him like you even more.

It started with pretty small things. His intense gaze on you during church, a hand on your shoulder when he spoke to you, the smile on his face whenever he saw you. People wouldn't even notice, you barely noticed. He is The Father, he is perfect, you expected nothing wrong with the way he acted around you.

Then things would escalate, still nothing that would concern you much. He would hold you back after a sermon to talk to you, he would invite you to dinner. You thought nothing of it because he was The Father and you were happy that you had pleased him so much.

Joseph's kindness would be what fools you, what lures you to him. You went to him like you would go to a friend, for advice, for comfort. You went to him like you would go to a confidant, you told him your sins and he forgave you. You trusted him with everything and he could use that against you.

The first time he kissed you was after you had been crying to him about something, asking him for comfort. You hadn't expected him to kiss you but you were vulnerable and accepted the affection.

You would be very aware of the age gap and would know that it was wrong, you would apologise to him and he would just sooth you and tell you that everything would be alright.

Yes, Joseph noticed the large age gap (obviously) but it never bothered him. God had sent you to him and that was enough justification for the preacher.

You would start avoiding him or distancing yourself from him after that, yet you would still attend church, wanting to be forgiven for your sins. You would have spoken to John about confession but were worried about what he would think about his brother being involved.

Your distant behaviour would annoy Joseph and that's what would make him act more impulsively and do scarier things. He would pretty much begin to stalk you, telling himself that he was making sure you were okay and surrounding yourself with good people. But none of them could be as good for you as he would be obviously.

He would make contact again and rebuild what you both had, only to be more controlling and obsessive than he was before. He couldn't risk losing you again so when you came for dinner one evening he would slip some bliss into your drink. Just enough to make you compliant and impressionable.

That's when he would tell you that you belonged with him, that God brought you together and you would begin to believe it. The Bliss numbed your mind so you didn't really notice Joseph was isolating you from the rest of Hope County, you barely even noticed that the only time you left his house was when you were going to church with him.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob first noticed you at one of Joseph's sermons. It was afterwards, when everyone was outside of the church and socialising between themselves. Jacob often remained out of conversation, preferring just to observe and stay to himself. Then he saw you. You seemed quiet and were keeping to yourself. People would talk to you occasionally and you would just smile and nod politely. He found your shyness endearing.