You Break up with Them

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was torn between two feeling, begging you to stay and understand and respecting your decision. He would ask you to stay, to give him another chance, and he would tell you that you belong together. He wouldn't be afraid of crying in front of you, he wouldn't be able to help the tears that rolled down his cheeks. But eventually when he realised that you had made up your mind and that you were leaving no matter what he said, he would respect your choice. He would tell you that he loved you and that he was going to miss you, but he would let you leave without a fight even if he thought that it was the worst decision he ever made.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wasn't good at expressing his emotions, sometimes he would just deny that he was having such feelings about things. So when you broke up with him he would try to control his emotions, deny that he was even having them and pretend that he was fine. He would be almost silent and tell you to just leave if that's what you wanted. If his emotions got the better of him he would shout, turn the sadness into anger and take the pain out by yelling at you. He probably never thought that you would break up with him because he thought that you felt the same as him, when you left would be the only time he would let his true emotions show. When there was no one to see him in such a vulnerable state, as he finally allowed himself to cry over loosing you. Afterwards he would become much crueller to his soldiers and colder towards anyone who wasn't family.

John Seed-

John was never good at hiding his emotions from you, and once he became comfortable around you he never even tried to hide his emotions. When you broke up with him, he would be confused because he loved you and he couldn't understand how he could feel so strongly for you and you not feel that way about him. He would keep asking you why until he received a detailed answer that satisfied him, not that he could be happy with any answer you gave. He would cry, not worrying about you seeing him upset because you had seen him in more vulnerable states and he still trusted you with his life. Afterwards the confessions he held would show much more anger, he wouldn't communicate with the flock as much, he needed somebody to comfort him but his brothers couldn't help him with this.

Faith Seed-

Faith wouldn't understand at first, she loved you more than anything and couldn't even think about leaving you, how could you think about leaving her? She thought that you were both happy. When you broke up with her she wouldn't try to hide her emotions, she would cry and ask you to stay, she would ask why you were leaving and would promise you that she would try to make it work, try to be better. But she soon accepted that she couldn't change your mind and she didn't want to make you feel guilty for leaving when you were unhappy, she just wanted you to be happy. Afterwards her brother and the flock noticed the change in her mood and attitude, she wasn't her usual optimistic self.

Requests?