They Watch Anime with you

I have an apology to make for this one, I was meant to do it a long time ago and I saw another request for it again recently and it reminded me. So I moved it to the top of my list because the people who requested it have waited long enough XD so I'm sorry!

Joseph Seed-

You knew that anime wouldn't be Joseph's thing, he doesn't even really like watching TV or films so you didn't even suggest it to him. Even though he doesn't really watch TV, he will come and sit with you occasionally while you watch it and that's exactly what he did this time. And you were right, anime really isn't his thing. He could watch ones like "Death Note" with you but couldn't even bring himself to watch ones like "Fairy Tale". If it had a good story and didn't seem to childish, he would give it a chance for you but he wouldn't watch it on his own.

Jacob Seed-

You knew that Jacob wouldn't like it and that he would understand it, you aren't even sure why you let him sit with you to watch it because you knew that he was just going to annoy you. He would make a comment something like "aren't cartoons for kids?" Which would start the whole 'anime isn't cartoons' conversation. Yeah he didn't like anime and he didn't understand it, but he enjoyed getting you all annoyed with him until you were practically kicking him out of the room while he laughed. He wouldn't be allowed to watch it with you again.

John Seed-

You didn't know whether John would like anime or not, he is usually rather hard to predict and was always full of surprises. You didn't invite him to watch anime with you since you had found it the past that it could be a required taste, but he came a day with you since he had nothing else to do. He did ask you why you were watching cartoons but you explained that it was anime and briefed him on what was happening in the one that you were watching. He didn't speak much while he watched it with you because he was always happy to try new things that you liked. He wouldn't love it but he would think that it is alright. He would watch it with you again but probably wouldn't watch it alone.

Faith Seed-

You had a feeling that Faith would enjoy watching anime with you so you invited her to join you while you watched it, and you were happy to find that you were right. As long as it wasn't a gruesome anime, she loved it! She loved the bright colours, the exaggerated characters and the pure fantasy of certain anime. She just thought that they were fun and some of them were pretty adorable, she could definitely become a bit of an anime fan and you would be happy to introduce her to some more.

Requests?