You Tell Them that you have been Sexually Abused in the Past

WARNING - nothing descriptive but still might upset some readers. Also slight NSFW content

Joseph Seed-

You had avoided having sex with Joseph, not because you didn't trust him but because you hadn't been with somebody since the abuse and it was a scary step to take. He had been a little concerned that you weren't attracted to him but he had a feeling that you were nervous about something. He never asked about it or pushed it, he was very patient and you were more than grateful for that. When you told Joseph, he would comfort you, assuring you that you would never have to worry about something like that ever happening to you again. He would hold you, promising that he would only ever love you and care for you. 

When the time came were you had sex with Joseph for the first time, he was extremely patient and gentle. He was very attentive and focused on you, making sure you felt like the most beautiful and desired thing that had ever existed.

Jacob Seed-

You had avoiding having sex with Jacob, you trusted him with your life but you hadn't been with anyone since the abuse and it was a scary step for you to take. It had concerned Jacob, he never pushed anything on you and when you made up an excuse to leave the situation he always let you go without questions. But the truth was that he was scared that you just didn't want to have sex with him, for whatever reason. However, even through his own insecurities, he could sense that you were nervous. When you told Jacob about the abuse, your behaviour suddenly made sense to him. He didn't know how to react but he would wrap his arms around you and pull you into a comforting embrace. He would promise to keep you safe and protect you. He would never hurt you.

When the time came were you and Jacob had sex for the first time, he was almost as nervous as you. He didn't see himself as the gentle type and the last thing he wanted to do was scare you away. He would do his absolute best to take is slow and gentle, he succeeded. He had no idea whether he was suppose to treat you differently, but you thought it was perfect.

John Seed-

You had avoided having sex with John, not because you didn't trust him but because you hadn't been with somebody since the abuse and it was a scary step to take. As cocky as it sounds, John didn't understand it. You always seemed to be attracted to him and to care about him deeply, you were dating after all, he just couldn't quite understand why you didn't want to have sex with him and always rejected his advances. Of course he never pushed you into anything but it was upsetting to him. When you told John about the abuse, he instantly just wanted to comfort you and apologised for if he ever made you uncomfortable. You just smiled and kissed his cheek to let him know that everything was okay. John was happy to just hold you for the rest of the night to comfort you. 

When the time came were you and John had sex for the first time, he made sure that all of his attention was on you and your pleasure. He was determined to make you feel loved and treasured, he wanted you to know exactly how he felt about you.

Faith Seed-

You had avoided having sex with Faith, not because you didn't trust her or didn't want her but because you hadn't been with somebody since the abuse and it was a scary step to take. She had noticed your hesitance when things got too heated but she never questioned it or pushed you on the topic. She understood that sometimes it took people more time to feel comfortable enough to be that vulnerable with somebody so she let you take your time. When you told her about the abuse, she listened to you intently and held you in a comforting embrace. She kissed the top of your head and spent the rest of the day making you feel loved and safe with cute date activities.

When the time came were you and Faith had sex for the first time, she was patient and left lots of opportunities for you to put an end to things. She was gently, attentive and loving. You had never felt so loved and cared for.

Requests?