Their Reaction to the Destruction of John's "YES" Sign

Joseph Seed-

Of course Joseph would be angry and upset with you for destroying even more property of the Project but he always tried to avoid letting his wrath get the better of him. He would remain calm, giving his flock the impression that their was nothing to worry about and definitely causing John to ask him why he isn't upset about this, multiple times. Still, Joseph remained calm but he would feel tempted to contact you, telling you that you can still be forgiven if you just give in and come to him.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wouldn't feel personally effected when you destroyed the "YES" sign. He was as annoyed and frustrated as you would expect him to be considering you had yet again out smarted the members of the Project. However he couldn't help but be a little amused thinking about how mad John must be and how much his youngest brother must want to kill you right now. Jacob knew that if John got his hand on you now, you would be escaping with a bunch of new scars.

John Seed-

John would be furious and full of wrath, that would be the only way to describe him right now. He could barely contain his anger when you destroyed his sign, the members of the flock who lived in Holland Valley were terrified of upsetting him now now (even more than usual) and those poor souls he had in confession and atonement didn't stand a chance. He would definitely contact you, telling you to watch you back. You could hear the threat in his voice as well as his words.

Faith Seed-

Faith didn't have an attachment to the "YES" sign and she wasn't really involved with anything outside of the Henbane River or Joseph's church. But she could see how the event had effected John. She couldn't say that your actions had angered her in anyway or even increased your dislike for you, but she didn't like the way John got afterwards. John was often angry but you had definitely pushed his limit by destroying that sign, and she wanted the best for all of her brothers.

Requests?