Dating Yandere/Dark Faith Seed Would Include

WARNINGS: unhealthy relationships, abuse, rape, Stockholm syndrome, drug abuse

Faith seemed so innocent at first. So kind. So nice. So friendly. So pure. So sweet. So cute. So loving. So affectionate.

Slowly you began to realise that the clingy behaviour that you thought was cute was becoming unhealthy.

The affection you once thought was so sweet, was becoming too much. It was overwhelming and you felt like you were drowning in it. 

Then she started to feel you pulling away from the relationship and she realised that she would have to take some more dramatic measures. 

You barely realised that you would feel more relaxed and tired after she gave you a drink. 

Soon you began to notice the effects of the bliss that she had been slipping into your drinks, making you feel happy and content.

When you realised that she had been drugging you, you left her, you told her that it was over and tried to leave.

But Faith couldn't let you leave so she decided to do something a little more drastic.

She would drug you with the bliss enough to make you either completely compliant or practically unconscious. She would need to use the bliss, since she isn't strong enough to control you physically with out it.

She would then keep you in the house, maybe even just in a room. 

She would make sure to keep you high on the bliss.

Faith would have a vase of bliss flowers in the bedroom, she would sometimes make you wear flower crowns or flower chain make out of bliss flowers. Just to make sure that the effects didn't wear off.

She always told you that she loved you and that she was just trying to show you the path, to show you that you belonged together. 

Faith wouldn't physically harm you but she would drug you, not seeing it as an actually problem.

Her words where usually so sweet and loving but sometimes there would be an underlying threat, you couldn't quiet put your finger on it but something about her words seemed sinister.

NSFW-

Faith would be gentle with you. Gentle kisses and gentle touches.

But you would still be high on the Bliss.

Of course she would be focused on you, but your body couldn't really react to her touches since you were so subdued by the Bliss.

You tried to push her away but the bliss made it impossible.

She would shush you, pressing gentle kisses to your skin.

The bliss was so strong that you were barely conscious, you could barely stay awake. You wanted to let yourself fall asleep so that you could just wake up when it was all over but Faith would always wake you up.  

She would whisper sweet words in your ear, but the bliss made those words seemingly echo around your head and made it sound surreal, even ghostly. 

Requests?