Sharky Boshaw X Reader

Summary: Sharky gets jealous when you (the deputy) keeps talking about the Seeds.

Word Count: 1010

Sharky knew that it was stupid to keep jealous over something so stupid, he knew that he shouldn't get jealous over the Seeds. But he couldn't help it when it was all you seemed to talk about recently. He couldn't blame you for speaking about them a lot, they are all anyone is talking about anymore for obvious reasons. The pyromaniac just wanted your attention. 

-----

"Seriously! I don't get it! Why do people keep throwing themselves at John's feet like he is some sort of God. Like I get it, he is hot, but you don't join a cult because of it!" you exclaimed as you drove through Holland Valley with Sharky in the passenger seat beside you.

"You think that John Seed is hot?" Sharky asked, looking at you with raised eyebrows. Normally he would've just laughed at your small rant, but his childlike jealously was taking over.

"I mean, yeah. Don't get me wrong, I hate the guy, but I still have eyes" you laughed, not realised that Sharky was running through every method of torture and murder he could bring upon John. 

----- 

"Have you ever used Bliss oil before? I don't get it, whenever I get dosed with the Bliss I just get a headache and see visions of Faith Seed. I mean, the girl can sing...is that why people do it? I don't get it" you hummed, sitting in front of the fire beside Sharky in the Trailer park. 

"Dunno, never done it Dep'. She ain't as good as disco though, right?" Sharky shrugged before looking at you with almost sad eyes. If you said that her singing was better than his beloved disco music, he might have to burn those bliss fields down right now.

"Don't worry Sharky, nothing tops your disco" you laughed, patting his shoulder and making him smile and relax.

-----

"If I hear that damn song one more time, I'm going to cut my ears off. And don't even get me started on the cages, I'm beginning to think that Jacob has some sort of kink" you joked, making yourself laugh slightly as you rummaged trough some supplies that were left behind at a camp site.

"A kink for cages? Never heard of that before" Sharky shivered and pulled a face of disgust, the last thing he wanted to think about was the possible kinks that Jacob Seed had.

"Eh, there is a kink for anything these days" you laughed, as you filled your bag and stood up ready to move on to the next objective.

-----

"Does he ever put a shirt on? I tried to arrest him and he was shirtless, he preaches shirtless, then he invites me to his church and guess what...he is shirtless! If I see one more holy nipple, I am going to shoot someone" you complained as you finally relaxed. You had come back from your final confrontation with Joseph and ended this whole crazy thing, so you thought that you would go and tell Sharky about it. You were both sitting in Sharky's trailer park with the usual large fire burning..

"Yeah, I've never seen him with a shirt on..." Sharky shrugged, staring at the bottle of beer in his hands. That was the first time you noticed that something was wrong with him.

"What's wrong? It's over, it's the time to celebrate" you reminded him, nudging his shoulder with his own.

"It's nothin' Dep'" he assured you but you weren't buying it.

"Come on. I know when something isn't right. You've been acting strange recently. Cheer up, the Seeds are dead" you nudged him again, but you noticed how his expression changed when you mentioned the Seeds. "Is it something to do with the Seeds?" you asked, feeling like you were getting closer to an answer.

"Ah man, come on. Just drop it" he shook his head, taking a sip of his beer. 

"Now that I think about it, whenever I mention the Seeds you go quiet instead of laughing like you used too. What is it?" you asked, this time standing up and moving to crouch in front of him while he sat on the portable cooler box. 

"You've just...just been talking about them a l-lot recently" Sharky mumbled as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"So..." you furrowed your brow for a moment before realising what he meant. "You're jealous?" you asked, trying not to look or sound too amused even though you were.

"No! I-I'm not...I-It's not that! I just..." Sharky began to defend himself but couldn't think of anything to say that would be believable. 

"Sharky, after I had a run in with one of the Seeds the first thing I would think about is coming back here and telling you about it. I didn't care about the Seeds, I just liked coming back and making you laugh by telling you about them" you laughed softly. You were never going to admit that to him but you had a feeling that he felt the same way about you.

"Ya always made me laugh with ya rants and opinions on those psychos. I guess I just wanted your attention that they had" Sharked admitted awkwardly.

"My attention was on them because I was trying to bring them down, but that's over now. Now all of my attention is free...so I can give you all of my attention and you don't have to get jealous again" you laughed.

"God Dep', ya making me blush" Sharky laughed awkwardly and you smiled when you saw his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. 

You just smiled before jumping up and throwing your arms around his shoulders and colliding with his chest. Sharky was shocked, definitely not expecting the affection from you, but he still wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I love you, you dork" you laughed as you pulled away and stood up. Sharky just looked up at you with the biggest, most adorable smile on his face. 

Sharky now realised that there was no reason to be jealous, but he sure was glad that you found out otherwise his evening may not have turned out so good.

Requests?