They Cheat on you Part 2

Bad ending- you leave them

Good ending- you forgive them

I guess the 'good' and 'bad' endings depend on your point of view XD

Joseph Seed-

Bad Ending- You had to leave him, you couldn't even look at him. You still loved him and you knew that those feelings wouldn't go away quickly, you knew that it was going to hurt for some time still, but you also knew that you couldn't be with a man that you no longer trusted and no longer had any respect for. How could he stand in front of his flock and preach about purity and being free from sin when he himself is a sinner, we he himself can't remain true to his vows. Joseph felt extremely guilty for what he did to you and for how he hurt you like that, he couldn't look at himself in the mirror because he was angry at himself. He just stared at the wall in front of him as John carved yet another "LUST" scar into his flesh. He deserved this.

Good Ending- Joseph cried and begged for your forgiveness. He told you that he understood if you wanted to leave him but also told you that you belonged together, that he cheated on you in a moment of weakness but he was stronger now and it would never happen again. He looked so genuine and so sorry about what happened, his eyes were filled with so much love and affection but you didn't know what to believe anymore. You forgave him and he spent all of his time trying to make it up to you, but something wasn't the same. The trust and admiration that you once hand for him was gone and it would be nearly impossible for him to win that back.

Jacob Seed-

Bad Ending- You loved Jacob, you really did and that's why you felt so betrayed when he destroyed your trust. What angered you the most was that now you knew that everyone was right, Jacob Seed can not be trusted and he is a cruel man. You had to leave him because he wasn't the man you knew anymore and you felt so foolish for thinking that he was anything better than what people said about him. When you left Jacob became crueller than usual, he was furious that you left but really he was furious at himself. He cursed himself for doing that to you and proving all those people right, he cursed himself for being no better than the monster that Hope County knew so well.

Good Ending- Jacob was never good with emotions and you knew that, but that didn't have anything to do with this. What he did was awful and it would be more than difficult to forgive him for it. He apologised and claimed responsibility for what he did, after all he did tell you the truth straight away. Even though this didn't make it better it still showed that he was feeling guilty about it. When he cried was when you knew he was genuinely scared that you would leave him, he pretended that he wasn't crying and that this wasn't effecting him but you could see through that. You forgave him but knew that this could never be the same, he was your protector and he was the one who hurt you. You couldn't forget about that.

John Seed-

Bad Ending- You hated him, no...you hated yourself. You hated yourself for ever believing a word he said or thinking that you meant anything to him. You felt so stupid for trusting him and thinking that he could change, that he would settle down for anyone. You had to leave him because you couldn't stay in a relationship that was so one way. You had lost any belief that he loved you because he was John Seed, playing with people is what he does. When you left John was actually devastated because he truly did love you, and he hated himself for what he did, he hated himself for his weakness. He couldn't even look at himself because he would be filled with self hatred.

Good Ending- You knew that John could be emotional and impulsive, he cried and begged for forgiveness. He promised to make it up to you no matter how long it took and no matter what he had to do to get you to stay with him. He could let you leave, he couldn't loose this one good thing in his life and he hated himself for messing it up. He told you that he knew that he messed up and that he hated himself more than you could ever hate him. You forgave him and he reacted by crying in relief and hugging you, holding you against him and mumbling that he loved you into your neck. You do love John but know you can't stop thinking about the rumours you hear about it, wondering which ones are true.

Faith Seed-

Bad Ending- You loved Faith, you wanted to hate her. You wanted to hate her so much but it was so hard when she was just so damn sweet, when she was just so damn sorry about what she did, when she looked at you like she loved you so much. But you had to leave her, you couldn't be with her anymore, because she wasn't the person you thought she was. You thought that she was harmless, that she wouldn't hurt a fly, but you were wrong. She hurt you. When you left Faith was heart broken, not only did she hurt and loose you, but she was mad at herself for ruining something so good. She really couldn't believe what she did.

Good Ending- Faith broke down while begging for your forgiveness, tears streaming down her cheeks, crying so hard that she could barely speak properly. She begged and begged for you to stay, telling you how much she loved you and that she would never hurt you again. She couldn't live with herself if she did this again. You forgave her and she thanked you over and over again, promising that you wouldn't regret it. Perhaps you wouldn't regret it but you could never look at her the same way, she wasn't the Faith that you first fell in love with because that Faith would never do something like that.

Requests?