Jacob Seed NSFW

Jacob Seed X Female Deputy Reader

Summary: When a fight turns unto a lot of sexual tension.

Word Count: 3047

Your back pressed against the tree behind you as you tried to look around it, you saw nothing. You were conflicted between trying to hold your breath to be as quiet as possible and trying to get your breathing back to a steady pace. Being chased through the mountains by Jacob Seed himself wasn't exactly easy work. Considering him being significantly older than you, it didn't seem to have any effect on his fitness or stamina.

"Come on out Deputy, you can't hide forever" you heard Jacob curse, he was closer to you than you thought he would have been. You silently cursed to yourself before creeping over to another tree, glancing around to try to see him but you had no luck at all. You continued to be impressed by this man, which was not at all helping the tiny crush you had on him.

Of course nobody else knew about your attraction towards Jacob Seed, but how couldn't you be attracted to him? He was strong and fast, he was a capable soldier, a dominant alpha male, he had got under your skin more than you realised. Plus, he is seriously hot. Even through his tee shirt and army jacket you could tell that he was well built, he had to be to have managed to have kept up with you after all this time. In fact, he was truly a worthy opponent and you knew that he thought the same way about you.

You couldn't hear any movement so you made another attempt to put some distance between you and the eldest Seed sibling, you ducked behind another tree, looking over your shoulder as you tried not to get caught. You thought you were being quiet and smooth but you were proven wrong as a large hand wrapped around your arm and pulled you out from your hiding spot. You were thrown to the ground, your gun landing beside you.

A groan escaped you as you hit the ground, but you were quick to roll on to your back and lift yourself up. You sneered up at Jacob, who was standing over you with his rifle in his hands. He chuckled deeply as he kicked your gun away from you, making it slide across the floor and land somewhere among the bushes. He then placed his own gun down, leaning it against a tree.

"You really thought you could out run me, pup?" Jacob asked rhetorically as he moved to stand over you again.

"You can't blame a girl for trying" you smiled sarcastically up at him before you climbed back to your feet. You dramatically brushed the dirt off of your clothes, trying not to show any fear. You knew that he would see that as weakness but, holy hell, Jacob is intimidating.

You reached for your knife, that you kept on your belt, but Jacob grabbed your wrist before you could grab the handle. "Don't be stupid" he advised as he roughly pulled your hand up beside your head. You glared at him, trying to pull your wrist out of his grip but failing.

Jacob's other hand fell to your hip, making you tense slightly. His hand brushed against your hip and the bottom of your waist before he grabbed your knife, pulling it out of the sheath. He shook his head disapprovingly before throwing your knife over to about the same area your gun was. He then released your wrist and stepped back.

"So what...I have to be unarmed but you get to keep that?" you asked with a  small huff, pointing at the large knife he kept on his thigh holster.

"If you can get to it, you can gt rid of it" Jacob told you with a small shrug. You looked between him and his thigh holster, you waited a moment before lunging towards him. You went to grab the handle of the blade but Jacob grabbed your arm.

You cursed as he spun you around, wrapping his arm around your throat and another around your waist as he pulled you back against his chest. You gasped for air as his grip around your throat tightened slightly, your hands wrapping around his forearm as you trying to pull him off of you. You clawed at his arm before he pushed you forward, pushing you to the ground once more.