Caring For Triplets

Request: caring for triplets. You and they have to babysit triplets.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be good at remaining calm and making sure that all of their needs were tended too. He would be able to keep control of the children while keeping the house orderly. He always wanted a big family, maybe quite a few children of his own, and he saw this as good practise for the both of you. He would be great with the children, and they would all love him because he is so friendly and welcoming. But he was the responsible one out of you both, you were the fun babysitter and he was the one with the rules.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob never really saw himself as the type to have children or to be able to raise or look after them, and he always thought that other people's children wouldn't like them. He knew that he was intimidating and children had never took a liking to him in the past. He was strict with the triplets at first, not really knowing any other way to be, but soon began to soften up and play with them and feel more comfortable around them. In the end he was great, he could carry all three of them at the same time so that saved you some work. He was the right balance between strict and fun.

John Seed-

John was always fun to be around and children loved him when he would play with him and laugh with him, but he tended to have a hard time being strict with them. When you offered to babysit the triplets, John was hesitant because that is a lot of responsibility and a lot of young children to care for. But, like you expected, John warmed up to the idea quickly. He played with the children and they loved him, he made them laugh and teamed up against you with them. You had to be the responsible one, but that didn't mean that you couldn't have fun with them all too.

Faith Seed-

Faith loves children and children love her. She loves them because they are so pure and carefree and they love her because she is so kind and caring. When you told her that you were both going to be babysitting triplets, she was a little nervous about having to care for so many children at one time but was mostly excited. Faith was the perfect babysitter, she knew the right moments to be fun and playful but she also knew when she had to be stricter. But even when she was strict she was the nicest person you had ever met, and the children still loved her.

Requests?