You are the Deputy and they find you Reading their Copy of the Book of Joseph

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be so happy, as soon as he saw you reading it his face would light up with a bright smile. He would stay back for a while to watch how you react to it. Eventually he would approach you, a smile still on his face as he greeted you. He tried not the react when you closed the book and threw it to the ground, not wanting him to see you reading it. He would start to talk about how glad he was that you were giving their beliefs a chance and how much it all means to him. Even when you explained that you still didn't believe it, he was still just happy that you had been curious in the first place. He hoped that reading the book would help you understand them, he would also tell you that you could keep the book.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would be amused, he knew that you didn't believe in what Joseph's preached and he didn't believe it either. But he understood why you had been interested in giving it a quick read, it's good to know what the enemy believes in. He just smirked, amused by the whole thing. Then he would approach you, mocking you a little bit for reading the Book of Joseph. For all Jacob cared, you could keep it, he never read it. You explained that you were just curious about what the cult believed and Jacob shushed you, telling you that he understood why you were reading it before asking what you thought. He would just laugh when you told him that you thought it was all the ramblings of a mad man. He loved Joseph but neither of you believed in what he spoke.

John Seed-

John would be annoyed when he couldn't find his copy of the Book of Joseph, worried about how Joseph would react if he told him that he lost it. But when he found you, the deputy, reading his copy of the Book of Joseph, he couldn't contain his joy. Not only had he stumbled across you, you had his book and you were reading it with a furrowed brow. Either you were confused or concentrating. He didn't wait before wandering over to you, grabbing the book straight out of your hands and telling you that it is a sin to take things that aren't yours. You just huffed and told him that he should have kept a better eye on it, he just glared at you. He took the book from you and told you that if you wanted to read more, you would have to visit him. Some sort of sad attempt to see you again.

Faith Seed-

Faith would smile when she found you reading her copy of the Book of Joseph, before she found you she was worried about where her copy had gone. She normally kept it somewhere safe but it had gone missing, of course you were the one who managed to get their hands on it. She approached you carefully and with a smile. She would ask you about what you thought about the book, unaffected when you told her that it was all a bunch of nonsense, she understood that it took a while to accept the truth. She only smiled and told you that you could keep the book, knowing that Joseph wouldn't mind if it got the deputy on their side.

Requests?