Part 3: Gryffindor's versions of Slytherin's

At Hogwarts, if there was something that was top secret, everyone knew what it was within an hour. So Lily was surprised when no one knew what she and Aaron Goyle had talked about. Goyle had kept his mouth so Lily didn't feel a need to tell anyone either. She didn't even mention it to Lola, Jace, or Christian. She decided to keep it a surprise.

So when Lily woke up that Sunday, she didn't get out of bed. She kept her eyes closed and blocked out any sounds the other girls made. But soon someone was shaking her shoulder.

"Lily? Lily, wake up. Jace and Christian want us to go watch the tryouts with them. You said that you would go," Lola said as she attempted to wake her up.

Lily didn't acknowledge her, and after another minute, the shaking stopped, and Lola seemed to give up. "Fine, but you better be there. If you leave me with them alone, I will kill you," she threatened.

Lily grinned into her pillow. Soon the other girls had all left, and silence reigned throughout the room. It was relaxing. Lily just wanted to be completely rested, and she also knew that if she went to breakfast, she constant talk about the coming tryouts. 

She didn't want butterflies like when she was sorted. She wanted to show Goyle that he wasn't going to regret a thing. She wanted to prove that she could play, and that she was better than the rest.

Lily was almost back to sleep when suddenly her curtains were ripped open and light finally reached her eyes. 

"Get up, Lily!"Lily groaned and opened one eye. In front of her bed was a girl with a slim face. Her hair was long and brown, and her eyes were a glaring blue. 

Lana Goyle, the younger sister ofAaron, and one of Scorpius's best friends. Lily hadn't talked to her very often, but they were on first name base at least.Lily re-closed her eyes. 

"What do you want, Lana?" Lily muttered. 

"Aaron wanted me to come and wake you up. He said that he suggests that you eat something, and I suggest that you get to the locker room early. My brother hates when peopleare late," Lana warned.

 Lily opened her eyes fully. "When did Aaron tell you about me?"

 "This morning," Lana answered. 

She sat down on the edge of the bed. "And just so you know, I hope you make it. We need a girl on the team, so I'll be cheering for you in thestands."

 Lily sighed as she sat up. "Thanks. I'm just going to get something from the kitchens. Do you want to join me?"Lana shook her head. 

"Nah. I told Scorp I'd meet him in Great Hall before breakfast ended. I'm supposed to give him the same pep talk I gave him last year before Quidditchtryouts." She rolled her eyes. 

Lily chuckled. "Ok then. I'll see you out there then." 

"Yup. Later, Lil." Without another look, Lana left the room. 

Lily yawned once, but still got up and dressed. She left the common room and stopped by the kitchens. The elves tried to pile her arms with food, but she only took a little, not wanting to throw up or something later. She was munching on an apple as she was walking out of the castle. She headed toward the pitch, examining the weather conditions. It was only a little windy, and the sun was shining brightly. Perfect conditions, and the sun could prove an ally when it came to the glinting material of the Snitch.Lily walked into the Slytherin locker room just in time to see the door to the captain's office open. Aaron Goyle walked out with a clipboard in his hands. At the sight of her hegrinned.