Part 52: How to look like a Slytherin

"So, quick question," Jace said as he, Lily, Lola, and Hugo walked into Hogsmeade. "Why isn't Scorpius, or Tanner, or Lars, or even Mitch suffering through this too?"

Lily rolled her eyes. "They're getting things ready for later tonight."

"And why didn't I go with them?" Jace muttered.

"So I wouldn't have to go shopping with girls alone," Hugo told him. "So thanks."

Jace chuckled. "You owe me."

"There you guys are!" Shannon exclaimed as they approached Gladrags Wizardwear. She, Megan, and Izzy were standing in front of the store.

"You take forever!" Megan groaned. "Some girls have a date waiting for them."

"You didn't have to come," Lola pointed out as the seven walked inside the shop.

"Yeah, but it is always fun to make a Gryffindor look like one of us," Megan joked.

"You couldn't have brought Matt or J.R. with you?" Jace groaned. "It would be so nice to have a little more testosterone in the group."

"Quit bitching," Megan retorted. "Now, what are we looking for, exactly?"

"Well, we know he looks good in a dark blue. So that, some black, a bit of green, and maybe a little grey," Lily listed.

"Add some dark red to that list too," Lola suggested.

"Like this?" Izzy asked, holding a black polo with red trim.

Shannon looked at it. "With a flipped up collar, that could look good on him."

"Take it," Lily told her, and Izzy passed it off to Hugo. "Will it fit?"

Hugo looked it over. "Yeah, it'll fit," he told them.

"We'll alter what doesn't," Lola mentioned.

"Throw this in the mix," Megan said, holding out a dark blue, long sleeve roll up shirt. Hugo took it, looking it over.

"And this," Lily said, pulling out a black sleeveless shirt.

"This should look good on him," Shannon commented as she picked up a dark grey sweater with a v-neck. Soon, Hugo and Jace both had their hands full of clothes.

"Ok, now pants," Lola mentioned.

"What!" Jace exclaimed. "You mean these are just shirts?"

"There are a couple of jackets in there," Izzy told him.

"Kill me," Jace groaned.

"I am so sorry, dude," Hugo apologized with a chuckle.

"Me and Megan are going to go and find a few accessories," Shannon told them.

"Good. Izzy, can you go and find a good pair of shoes for him?" Lily asked.

"I'm on it," Izzy said before rushing off.

"Lil, I have a question," Hugo said as Lily and Lola began to search for jeans. "How am I paying for this?"

"You're not. I am," Lily told him.

"That's not necessary," Hugo protested.

"Please, Hugo, I've got more money than I know what to do with. Let me spend it," Lily retorted. She picked up a pair of black jeans and threw them on the pile of clothes in Hugo's arms.

Ten minutes later, the girls had regrouped, and were looking over what they had found.

"Ok, so Megan and I found a few studded belts, some chains, an awesome leather bracelet with a dragon on it, we got a few small hoop earrings incase Lana does pierce his ear more, a cross chain necklace, and a cool skull ring," Shannon listed.