Part 58: Understanding Yourself

Lily sighed as Scorpius's lips moved across her neck. He stopped at the hollow of her throat, pressing a kiss and letting his tongue swipe across the skin there. She giggled at the ticklish feeling, and then she could feel him smirking. Lily smiled and ran her fingers through his blonde and green streaked locks. He groaned appreciatively, making Lily giggle again.

Scorpius pulled his head to look up at her. That permanent smirk was on his lips. "You might want to be a bit quieter. Otherwise my parents may hear and start to wonder what's happening in here," he warned with amusement. They were in her room at Malfoy Manor. It was early in the morning, and Lily had just finished dressing for the day when Scorpius had come into her room. Scorpius had stayed over at his parents' house with her, and had snuck into her room to wake her up and have a little time to themselves.

Lily smiled. "Then maybe you should behave yourself," she teased.

Scorpius's grin grew wider. "Where's the fun in that?" He moved his lips back to her throat.

Lily bit back a giggle this time. "Oh, my studly rebel," she joked. Again, she twisted one of his green locks between two fingers.

Scorpius's lips moved down to the collar of her shirt. "I believe that this," he pulled at the hem of her shirt, "is in the way."

His voice was teasing, but Lily didn't feel even a shred of embarrassment or hesitance this time around. "Then do something about it," she told him with a grin.

His voice was a bit muffled by her skin when he replied. "With pleasure." Then he was pulling the hem of her shirt up past her naval. Lily arched up a bit to make it easier for him to slide the shirt off of her body. He threw it in some unknown direction, and he backed up onto his knees. He gazed at the newly exposed skin with an eager grin.

"Having fun?" Lily teased. After all their time spent slowly exploring each other and becoming more comfortable, Lily was no longer shy when Scorpius gazed over her when wearing only a bra and skirt.

"Yes I am," he murmured, his tone taking on a serious mood. Then he moved to place his lips near her own, teasing. Lily giggled quietly this time, and moved so that her lips were pressed against his. Lily could feel his smirk before he swiped his tongue across her bottom lip. She parted her lips, and Scorpius's tongue swept past to rub against her own. Feeling a bit brave this morning, she moaned softly and moved her fingers to the button on his jeans. He had already been lacking a shirt when he had stepped in. She took her time as she unsnapped the button, and slowly pulled down the zipper. But she didn't move to remove the pants.

Scorpius growled softly and pulled away from the kiss. "You know, if you're going to start something, the least you could do is finish it," he teased as he kicked off the jeans.

Lily smiled up at him, a blush surfacing on her cheeks. She knew it was ridiculous. She'd seen him in swimming trunks. But actually seeing her boyfriend in just his boxers . . . a heat pooled in her stomach. "I could, but that scowl you get when I don't is cute," she teased, running a finger along his brow.

He moved away from her finger and pressed his forehead against her own. His breath fanned against her skin making her shudder. "You're cuter," he whispered, his lips brushing against hers all the while he spoke.

Almost as if on instinct, Lily licked her lips, and her tongue brushed along his bottom lip as she did. "I wouldn't say you're cute overall," she mocked lightly and breathlessly.

Scorpius tilted his head slightly. "What would you call me?" he mumbled against her lips, although it still wasn't really a kiss.

"A stud," Lily replied, and Scorpius finally pressed his lips hard against hers in a rough, yet still loving, kiss. His fingers danced along the skin of her sides, sending warm tingles through her nerves. Finally, one of his warm hands wrapped around her side, holding her closer. Then other moved to her thigh, and slowly began to trail up to the inside of her skirt. Lily moaned softly at the feel, and allowed her hands to explore the expanse of his chest and shoulders, remembering each muscle and tiny scar she'd seen and felt before. Quite a few she'd asked about. Most seemed to be from Quidditch games and broom rides.