Part 89: When something isn't right

Lily sighed as she emerged from the bathroom, freshly showered and changed into a comfortable shirt and pair of shorts. She was in her room at the manor, getting ready for bed. She'd spent the entire day with Scorpius, a good portion of it at his flat, and then spent the evening with Astoria and Draco as well.

Unconcerned with the fact that she wasn't of age at the moment, Lily picked up her wand from the vanity, and began to dry her hair. A small wave of emotion washed over her heart as she thought of her day with Scorpius. He had done more than enough to make up for the two days they'd spent apart and angry at each other. But she still hated that it had been their last day before he went off to training. And it was worse to think that, even when summer break came around, he'd be training the entire time. She never thought she would, but Lily was starting to consider asking her father to give him a bit more time away from training. But she knew Scorpius wouldn't want that.

Just as Lily picked up her hairbrush, a knock sounded at her door. She sighed again and got up, putting the brush down. She walked over to the door and pulled it open. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Scorpius standing there, waiting for her.

A smile pulled across her lips. "Hey there, handsome," she greeted.

He smirked. "Good evening, beautiful. It's lovely to see you again." He took her hand, and placed a kiss on the back of it.

Lily bit back a small giggle. "What are you doing here, Scorpius?"

Interlocking their fingers, he stepped closer, forcing her to step back. Once he was fully in the room, he kicked the door shut. "I told you that I planned to make up for the two days we missed."

Lily felt her skin tingle. "And you did. More than that, actually."

His smirk grew sly, and he leaned down, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke. "So now I've got to make up for the time we're about to lose."

When his lips meshed with hers in a passionate kiss, Lily felt the normal warm sensation run across her body, and almost melt her. He let go of her hand, and then buried it into her hair. Her hands immediately rested on his biceps, her fingertips feeling electric as they brushed along the muscles of his arms. Scorpius's other hand slowly slid beneath the hem of her shirt, and his fingers began stroking up and down the skin of her side, his thumb rubbing the occasional circle on her stomach. Lily felt herself instinctively shiver at his touch on her skin. Memories of his hands on her skin earlier that afternoon flooded her mind, making her heart race even faster.

Despite her urge and want to continue the kiss, Lily pulled her lips away from his. But before she could even speak, his lips were moving down to her throat, alternating between placing short kisses, or nipping gently at her skin. "Scorpius?" Lily whispered softly, her voice breathless after their kiss.

"Hm?" Scorpius hummed in question, his lips still dancing around her throat.

"Weren't you the one against having sex in my parents' house?" Lily pointed out. But then he bite lightly at her pulse, making her breath hitch.

"But we're in my parents' house. And you never said if you were against the idea," he teased, his breath hot against her already warm skin. His hand trailed up from her side to cup her breast fully in his hand. His skin seemed to almost sears hers with a loving heat.

Lily let out a small gasp, then took in a gulp of air. "Well you're making it awfully difficult to be against it," she murmured softly, a moan beginning to bubble in her throat.

She could feel his smirk against the skin of her neck. Then his hand left her breast, and both hands came down to her hips, as his lips trailed to her ear. "Then let me make it a little more difficult," he breathed into her ear. Then before her heart could even skip another beat, he was lifting her from the floor. As usual, instinct brought her legs to wrap around him and balance herself, her fingers squeezing his shoulders.