Part 109:Beginning of something new and familiar

Lily groaned lightly as sunlight shined into her eyes. She rolled over onto her stomach, but then let out a surprised yelp when she landed on the floor. Now a little more awake, Lily shot up to look around, but groaned again when her head throbbed. Blinking and wincing, she carefully looked around.

Shannon and Izzy's. That's where she was, and apparently she'd been on the couch. She could see Megan on the armchair, her legs hanging off one end, while her face was buried into the arm. She could see Shannon on the floor by the table, but Izzy and Lola weren't in her line of sight. She groaned again when her head throbbed. Not that she could remember who it was, but she wanted to kick whoever it was that brought out the drinks. Probably Megan.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Lola said loudly as she walked in from the hall.

Lily groaned at her loud voice. "How are you this chipper?"

Lola held out a bottle, which Lily recognized from her uncle George's shop. "Because your uncle is amazing on curing hangovers. Seems Megan thought this out. Here's yours."

Lily sighed before gulping it down. "Thanks," she said, her headache already starting to dull.

"Izzy's taking a shower, so wanna help me wake these two up, or should we start on breakfast first?" Lola asked.

"Food might get them to wake up easier," Lily sighed as she got off the floor.

"When do you and I have to be at the manor?" Lola asked.

"Astoria said by ten," Lily replied.

"Are you showering here, or there?" Lola inquired as they began on a simple breakfast.

"There, but we should still make this quick," Lily mentioned.

Lola looked over at Shannon and Megan. "I get the feeling like they are not going to be easy to get up."

"If anything, we'll leave it to Izzy," Lily replied.

But Izzy woke them as soon as she finished showering, not giving time for Lily and Lola to even attempt. They weren't surprised at Megan's sour mood before getting rid of the hangover, nor where they surprised by her usual attitude once it was gone.

But soon Lily and Lola were heading over to Malfoy Manor, and Lily tried not to groan once she walked inside. The main hall was entirely decorated, and Lily was sure that the decorations probably covered the house.

"Astoria did remember that the wedding was outside right?" Lola questioned as they looked around.

"She did. This was probably just her being her unintentionally excessive, like usual," Lily sighed as she continued down the hall.

"Lily! You're finally here!" Astoria said happily as she came down the large staircase.

Lily pointed to a large arrangement of flowers on a nearby table. "Isn't this a bit much?" she asked.

Astoria dismissed it. "Nonsense! It's a celebration! Now, come on, and let's get started getting you ready. The house elves are getting the rest of the decorating done, and Draco is watching over them."

"Are the boys here yet?" Lily inquired curiously.

"Not yet, but Pitch is to let me know when they arrive. And you, Lily Luna, are not allowed to see Scorpius until the moment of," Astoria stated firmly. "Same as he is not to see you."

Lily sighed as they reached the second floor. "Yes, Ma'am," she muttered.

They were brought to Astoria's workroom, which was obviously prepared for the day, and ready to beautify four girls for a wedding. One on of the screens hung four dresses, each individually zipped in their own bag. Lily had honestly yet to see the bridesmaid dresses, as she had let Astoria pick them out.