When September ends. Pt.2

"I feel really strange," Lola said with a giggle. They were all heading back to Hogwarts, and Lola was giggling and stumbling.

Mitch bit back a laugh, but not a smile. "Merlin, Bunny's a complete lightweight."

"We're going to have to get her to bed once we get there," Scorpius said with a laugh. "We can't let her go to dinner and have people see her acting like this."

"Yeah, us girls will take her to her dorm," Lana told them.

"Let's just hope that no teachers see us," Lars muttered.

"How do you other kids feel?" Justin asked with a laugh.

Lily looked over at Jace. He wasn't walking the straightest, but he was able to hold a decent conversation. Lily herself felt fine. A little lightheaded, and her chest was still burning a bit, but overall, she could still walk and talk with others.

"I'm fine," Jace said quietly. That was another odd thing Jace had started doing after three drinks. He was talking really quietly.

"I feel ok," Lily told him, her voice a normal level.

"That's good," Will told her. "Means you're not a lightweight. Not that being light is a bad thing." He glanced over at Lola.

"It's like I'm floating!" Lola said between giggles.

"Ok, we're getting close to the gate. Someone hold her straight and shut her up," Lars stated.

A thought struck Lily. "How about one of the guys gives her a piggyback ride? That would seem harmless enough to a teacher, right?"

"Great idea, Lily Lu!" Mitch complimented.

"I got her," Rex told them. He bent forward a bit. "Someone help her up." Lars grabbed Lola's waist, and hoisted her up onto Rex's back. Rex grabbed her legs, and Lars coaxed Lola into wrapping her arms around his neck gently.

"You got her?" Scorpius asked.

"Yeah, she's light and comfortable," Rex replied.

"How are you doing up there, Bunny?" Mitch asked.

There was no reply. They all looked over toward Rex, and looked at Lola. Her eyes were shut, and her face was peaceful.

"Is she sleeping?" Rex asked, trying to glance up at her.

"Yeah, she's out," Tamara said with a laugh.

"Poor girl," Lana murmured. "I just hope she doesn't end up throwing up tomorrow."

"So do I," Lily muttered.

They all changed the subject as they came near the gate into the school. Lana's dad was standing there, checking the list of all the kids coming back before the curfew. They did their best to seem casual, and Jace had done his best straighten his stance.

Mr. Goyle smiled at them as they came to the gate. "Hey, kids. How was your day?"

"Not too bad, Dad," Lars told him with a grin.

Mr. Goyle looked at Lola. "I see Lola passed out."

Mitch gave a small laugh. "Yeah. She was complaining all day about being tired, but we didn't believe her."

"When did she fall asleep?" Mr. Goyle asked as he chuckled.

"About ten minutes ago," Scorpius lied smoothly.

"We'd better get her to the dorms before Rex drops her," Lana joked.

Rex rolled his eyes. "Ha ha."

Mr. Goyle gave them a wave. "I'll see you kids around."