Part 110:The different forms of bravery

"Dear Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy,

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to call you that, Lily Lu! Probably since the first time I ever heard Scor moan your name in his sleep! But I'm happy for both of you guys, it's really about time. I would have thought you'd have gotten married the moment Lily got off the train after graduating. You two sure took your sweet time.

Just remember these few things. If you have a kid, remember me when you choose a name. Also, a honeymoon is for one thing only. Sex. Sightsee some other time. And you'd better have hardly any time in-between to even read this letter. And finally, no matter what position, pregnancy is possible without caution. That's according to Rex.

Well I hope that made you smile. I got a good laugh while writing it. But seriously, I know you're both happy, and I hope you stay happy for the rest of your lives. Because you both deserve it, just like you deserve each other. Scor, hold on to her, because Lily's a rare kind of girl. Not many would put up with what you do. And, Lil, he may be temperamental, but I know he'll keep you safe, and that he loves you more than life. Take care.

Mitch"

Lily had smiled when they read over Mitch's letter. It was obvious that he hadn't changed a bit, and that while always the joker, he could still turn serious in flash. They had pulled out Rex's next, which was different from what would be expected from Rex. Then again, with his current situation . . . maybe not.

"Scor, and Lily Lu,

I'm going to be a dad. I know, holy shit, right? I was surprised a lot more than you probably were. So take my advice, no position is safe from pregnancy. Then again, you two are married now, so I guess it wouldn't matter too much if you had a kid now.

My girlfriend's name is Laurel Maslow, a witch we met while on tour. I met her at this little pub where she was a waitress. Amazing what a one night stand can become. Anyways, she's a great girl. She's funny, and sweet, and unbelievably sexy. They don't make witches like this in London. America has done her well.

I hope you two are happy. Well, it's you two, so you probably are. Every time you two were together you had goofy smiles on your faces. But that's a good thing. I'd hate for that to change. Just don't let marriage ruin the bedroom, if you get my meaning.

Rex"

"Yeah, that's Rex all right," Scorpius said with a sigh as he read the last part. Lily had just bit back her laugh as she pulled out Justin's letter.

"Scorpius and Lily Malfoy,

I'm glad to hear the two of you got married, and I really wished that we could have been there. I know the poster can't make up for that, but I hope you like it. We all hope that one day we'll do maybe a worldwide tour, and then maybe finally get the chance to come by and see you. It might be difficult, because I know that Dom's a bit hesitant of running into any of your other relatives.

We're all doing ok here. Dominique constantly asks Brandon about you when he comes by. She just won't admit it. She's knows that you're ok, but like any caring family, she worries. America is a pretty cool place. Maybe once we've settled down in one particular place, you can come here and visit us. I think you'd like it. I'm not a fan of the northern states though. It's much too cold for my taste in the winter months.

Take care of each other. Relationships can be hard, but no matter the fight, don't let it ruin the perfection you two have within each other. Love can be a burden, but at the same time, it can be the greatest creation of life. Appreciate these words, because it took me ten minutes to come up with them.