Part 53: Front page material

October came with a chilly wind and more Quidditch practices. And more often than not, Lily found herself exhausted at the end of the night. Lessons each day, each teacher giving them homework. Teaching Potions got to be a hassle, mainly because Paige Wilde was always attempting to cause trouble. The governors were still questioning and observing each class, which was getting annoying. Marigold Brunt still seemed to flit around Lily, talking to others about her. And now she was receiving many glares from the others in her family, especially when Hugo was around with her. She had a good idea that Wilde had spun a fantastical story to them all about how because of Lily, Hugo had changed and crushed her little heart. And after seeing Hugo's new friends and looks, it probably only backed her story up. But there was always a bright side to each day for Lily.

Scorpius.

"Scorpius, I have class in five minutes!" Lily giggled as Scorpius's lips trailed across her neck once he'd removed her tie. She had History of Magic next, and although she wouldn't hate to miss the class, she still needed the notes. And since she had been dragged into Scorpius's dorm room, she would need five minutes to get there on time.

"Well I have a free period," Scorpius mumbled against her skin. "It's only History of Magic. Skip."

Lily gasped as his lips sucked at her pulse. "It's my O.W.L. year, Scor. I might need the notes," she said between short breaths.

"Get them from Lola," he retorted, not giving up. His hands trailed up her shirt, unbuttoning the top one. "Why'd you button the top one? That's unusual for you."

"It's a bit colder this month," Lily whispered. Basically giving up, she trailed her hands up his arms, tracing patterns along his skin.

"I'll warm you," he murmured, his lips reconnecting with hers. He walked her forward, and Lily could feel his bed bumping against her back. With strong hands, he lifted her onto the bed, and was following her. Lily moaned against his lips as she found herself on her back, Scorpius above her. As their lips and tongues meshed, she could feel his hand trailing up her shirt, lightly rubbing her sides as he moved up. She eventually felt his hand come to her bra, and rest over her pounding heart and breast. She could feel him trying to move his arm a little, but she could tell that her shirt hindered his progress.

Wanting air and to tease him, Lily pulled away from his lips. "Trouble?" she asked between pants.

Scorpius kissed her cheek, trailing down her jaw, and returning to her throat. "Slightly," he mumbled, groaning when her fingers squeezed his shoulder lightly.

Lily moved her lips to nibble and then suck on his earlobe, running her tongue along the three piercings. "Want a little help?" she whispered.

She could almost feel the scowl coming over his face, but his lips didn't miss an inch of skin. "What?" he asked lowly.

Lily took her hands off of his shoulders, and then brought them to the buttons of her shirt. The blush that was already apparent on her cheeks got hotter and brighter, but she didn't back down. She slowly undid the second button of her shirt. Gaining confidence with that one action, she began to unbutton the others.

Scorpius seemed to freeze against her neck. "Lily?" he mumbled.

"Shh," Lily hushed softly. She undid the very last button, letting the white blouse fall open a little, revealing the soft pink bra she wore underneath it.

Slowly, Scorpius moved away from her neck, and reared back to sit on his knees, hovering over her. With dark eyes filled with an obvious desire, he scanned the newly exposed skin. Lily felt her skin flush under his gaze, but she didn't look away from him. With slow movements and sure hands, Scorpius moved her shirt aside a little, fully exposing her tummy and bra. Then his hand curled around her side, and a heat rushed over her. Her eyes fluttered, wanting to close and to just submerge herself in this feeling.