Part 85: A dream to nightmare

"Scorpius, that tickles!" Lily protested with a giggle as Scorpius's fingers glided swiftly along her sides. They sat on Lily's bed, her door open by the rules of the house, waiting until the time to leave for the Burrow. Scorpius had come over early on the agreement that he would join the Potters on their way to the Burrow for Christmas Eve with the family. But since they had a bit of time to spare, Lily had pulled him upstairs.

"I know it does," Scorpius mumbled against her neck, his lips pressing the occasional kiss, careful not to leave a mark.

Lily grabbed one of his offending hands away from her side, and interlocked their fingers. Then she nipped at the top of his ear, earning a small groan that vibrated through her skin. His other hand went from fleeting and tickling movements along her side, to firm and sensual strokes from her side to her stomach, his fingers slowly moving up little by little, but never moving beneath her shirt.

With her other hand, Lily ran a finger along the skin near the collar of his shirt, before her other fingers finally curled around his shoulder. Again, she nipped at his ear, before whispering softly. "That would be so much more effective if there wasn't fabric in the way," she hinted.

Scorpius groaned again. "Not here," he mumbled. "Your parents, and my boss, are down stairs."

"We'd hear them coming up the stairs. And it's your hand, it's not liked they'd catch us having sex," Lily pointed out teasingly.

"Well I refuse to get caught groping beneath the shirt of my boss's daughter," Scorpius countered before finally nipping at the skin on her throat.

Lily bit her lip, repressing a small and satisfied sigh at the thrill of his tongue lapping at the small mark he'd undoubtedly just made. But then after moving her hand to cup his cheek, she brought his face up so that she could look at him teasingly. "Are you more afraid of upsetting my daddy, or your boss now?" she mocked lightly.

Scorpius smirked, apparently recognizing her challenging tone. "I'll tell you what, baby. I'll have sex with you in your parents' house, if you have sex with me in my parents' house."

Lily felt a small flush at the thought of doing such a thing in the home of Astoria and Draco, two people she loved and respected, and who trusted and respected her as well. But Lily wasn't about to back from their challenge. "The manor is bigger, and both of our rooms are far from your parents' room," she pointed out.

Now Scorpius paused, easily taking her bait for a fun game of teasing. "But my mother would never stop trying to step in just to talk to you. She loves you. And my father thinks of you as a daughter as well. He'd be suspicious about us being alone in a room together."

Lily grinned. "There are hundreds of rooms in Malfoy Manor. It wouldn't have to be in either one of ours. It could be in any guest room. And it could always be when your father goes off to work or a business lunch."

"And house elves? He's smart enough to ask one to keep an eye on us," Scorpius argued.

"They're free elves though. They aren't forced to follow the command, so they could be persuaded to leave us alone."

"But they, Pitch especially, are very dedicated and loyal to my father. They usually follow his orders to every fine detail."

"There's a first time for everything."

Scorpius chuckled and smirked. "You're doing this just to argue."

"Well it's fun. I always win," Lily teased. Then she leaned forward and pressed a kiss on his lips again. Scorpius's hands began to tangle into her hair, tugging playfully, one coming around to cup her cheek.