Part 8: Malfoy Manor

The group explored practically every shop in Diagon Alley, and had caused trouble in at least half of them. They decided to call it a night at a quarter to ten. For thethey'd been running around, climbing building, and even delving into Knockturn Alley. But Lola was first to suggest going home.

 "My parents told me to be home at nine. They're going to kill me," she had said, but she still smiling. 

"Yeah, I'm supposed to home soon too," Jace reluctantly agreed. 

"You kids and your curfews," Mitch teased.

 Lana flicked him on the cheek. "Me and Lars have to be home by ten," she defended. 

Mitch looked at Lily. "What about you?"

 Lily shook her head. "No curfew, but I have to grab my bag from home before I go to his house," she said, nodding toward Scorpius. 

"Well I don't have a curfew," Scorpius told him. 

"But since I'm bringing Lily over, my mum will probably want me home soon so she can meet her." 

Mitch groaned, but he finally conceded to call it a night. They went back to the Leaky Cauldron, which was now practically empty. Lily and Scorpius let the others Floo and then Lily threw the powder into the fire. She held out her hand. 

"Watch your step," she warned.Scorpius took her hand. 

"Thanks for the warning."They stepped in, and Lily stated her address. Then they were spinning, and Lily pulled him roughly when she saw her house. They stumbled out, and Lily landed onpulled Scorpius with her, and landed with a 'thud' next to her.

 "Ow," Lily muttered. 

"What a landing," Scorpius agreed. 

"Lily?"Lily sat up at the sound of her mother's distant voice. 

"Yeah, Mum?" she called.

 There were footsteps as the two started to stand, and then Ginny entered the room.

 "Are you ok?"Lily laughed.

 "Yeah, we just had a bumpy landing."

# "Yeah, sorry, Mrs. Potter. And, sorry for coming so late. We all lost track of time," Scorpius apologized.

 Ginny then noticed the blonde boy with her daughter. She was a little surprised at how much the boy looked like Draco Malfoy. The only difference was that his hairback, but fell just above his eyes. 

"Oh! You must be Scorpius."Scorpius grinned. 

"Yes, that's me. It's a pleasure to meet you," he greeted, holding out his hand.

 Ginny shook it with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Scorpius. Lily has been very excited about staying at your house for the night." 

Lily rolled her eyes but blushed. Scorpius's grin grew. "Well, we're excited to have her. My mother is very excited to meet her as well." 

"Well, I'll let you two go. Your bag is right where you left it, Lily," Ginny told her, nodding toward her bag. 

"Thanks, Mum," Lily said. She picked up the bag. Then she hugged her mother. "I'll be home tomorrow." 

"Good, I feel like I've barely seen you," Ginny teased.Lily smiled, holding back the little bit of guilt she felt. 

"Bye, Mum."

 "Bye, sweetheart," Ginny said, pulling back from the hug. 

This time, Scorpius led her to the fireplace. "Let me lead. Maybe we won't fall," he joked.