4

📕

Chapter 4 Ruckus

A pair of big white squinting eyes glared viciously at the cheerful younger generation: "What does our family's business have to do with you hairless little boy? What are you blindly ordering around for?"

Her remarks annoyed the younger generation with a hooligan personality, cheerfully spoke: "Old Shenzi spoke wrongly. Did you peek at me when I bath or something? How do you know whether I have grown hair or not?"

Most of the villagers who dug food from the soil are straightforward, but their speech was also a bit coarse. Once the younger generation's words came out, it caused a lot of laughter from surrounding villagers. Old Chen's face became red and white, don't know if it was from anger or shame.

Seeing him so roguish, old Mrs, Chen's face lost its glow (a.k.a. pride got damaged). Recalling that it was because of You Jin, this money-wasting thing, she became victim to such teasing, she grabbed the bamboo whip and struck at nearby You Jin: " I let you little bitch with no skin and no face to steal food. You little damn thing has a dirty stinky mouth! "

Although You Jin also stood aside to watch the drama, she always remained vigilant. So before Old Mrs. Chen's bamboo whip hit her body, nimbly evaded by her whip. "I didn't steal anything. If Grandmother doesn't believe it, you can enter the room and check? "

Not expecting her to have such temperament, old Mrs. Chen became even angrier. Then she commanded Mrs. Chen who was watching the bustle to search for "stolen goods": "Eldest's wife, go search the eggs stolen by the cheap girl!" "

"Alright la!" Mrs. Chen was experienced in this kind of kicking them while their down matter. She obeyed her mother-in-law's instructions, rolled up her sleeves and hurriedly went to the west wing where the second branch lived.

The two sisters You Zhu and You Bao initially wanted to reach out and stop Aunt, but they were tightly held back by Second Sister. They could only watch Mrs. Chen's rush into the west wing, upended the boxes and emptying the cupboard to "find the stolen good".

"Let's see what you lowly girl have to say this time!" Old Mrs. Chen looked proudly at the calmed-face You Jin. "Wait until I search out the eggs, I will kill you, corrupted money-losing thing!"

However, old Mrs. Chen was destined to miscalculated. Mrs. Chen, who entered the west wing and searched for a while, came out empty-handed with some embarrassment. She walked to old Mrs. Chen's side and quietly reported the failure: "Mother, I didn't find ..."

"Impossible! She must have stolen eggs, I smelled it!" Yue Wen Wei, who was still watching the drama, immediately jumped out and questioned, "It must have been hidden on her if it's not in the house! Grandmother, quickly go search her body! "

Old Mrs. Chen who was still dissatisfied, heard what her precious baby grandson said, her eyes changed and stared at You Jin fiercely. What grandson said made sense if it wasn’t for the cheap girl hiding the eggs on her body, how could she be so happy to let them go to search the room? Then she focused her eyes on You Jin and approached her step by step.

You Jin pretended to step back a few steps in fear and then wept bitterly: "Does Grandmother really treat granddaughter as a thief?"

"Pah! This old lady don't have a granddaughter like you, who is a thief and corrupts the family reputation!" Old Mrs. Chen saw her stepped back and believed in her grandson's word more. She must have hidden the stolen eggs on her, otherwise, why did she feel so guiltily step back so far? So she became more determined to search the body.

You Jin's eyes became a little colder, and she really spoke so grandiosely!

Seeing her step by step approaching You Jin, an onlooking, thin woman outside the courtyard smiled to mediate the situation on the scene.