9

Chapter 9. Blabbermouth

Mrs. Chen was originally reported by You Jin in person, was still a little frightened. At first, when she saw that old Mrs. Chen didn't blame her, she presumed that things will develop like similar incidents that happened before. In the end, the unfortunate ones were those money-wasting things. In the middle of quietly watching the excitement, she was unexpectedly slapped on the back of the head by old Mrs. Chen. Now her hair was messed up.

Still, Mrs. Chen didn't dare to excessively talk. She sobbingly defended herself: "Mother, it's not that I don't want to do it. I hurt my hand in the past two days and can't work!"

"Last time it was Eldest Aunt's turn to gather the pigweed, Eldest Aunt had said that she had injured her hand!" You Jin, who hid behind Mrs. Han, didn't give her face and pierced apart Mrs. Chen's lame lie. "Also last month, Eldest Aunt said she had hurt her foot!"

Seeing old Mrs. Chen and Yue Da Fu glaring at her with ugly expressions, Mrs. Chen cringingly stood and stammered to find a few words of excuse. But was interrupted by her own man. Yue Chang Fu heavily put down the chopsticks in his hand and gave You Jin, who didn't know her own weight, an eye-roll: "Really an unruly money-wasting thing. Is it your place to interrupt when the adult talks? Second Brother, you should teach the kids properly when you go back!" Then he turned his head around and hollered at Mrs. Chen, "Still not hurrying to take the rice back to the kitchen to cook it!"

After being scolded by her husband, there was fire in Mrs. Chen's heart. However, but seeing her husband winking at her calmly, she hurriedly got up and poured all the untouched rice back into the rice bowl. Then she took the rice bowl in one hand and dragged You Ting to the kitchen with the other.

"From what I see, Eldest Aunt's hands and feet very nimble. Doesn't look like it's injured!" How could You Jin not know that Yue Chang Fu was trying to calm things down? Well, got see if she was willing to or not.

Old Mrs. Chen always opened one eye and closed one eye when Mrs. Chen oppressed second branch's money-wasting things. However, it was brought up to the surface by this second branch's damn girl today. Naturally, the expression on her face was very ugly. For a while, everyone was silent. There were about twenty people sitting in the huge courtyard, but all of them remained silent and fell into a very awkward silence.

Yue Da Fu coughed twice: "Alright. It's just the rice isn't cooked. What is there be stirred up about? Every day the old isn't acting old, the young isn't acting like a young!" Yue Da Fu was naturally sitting on the supreme position in Yue family. He broke the deadlock like this. It went without saying everyone won't talk about it.

Looking at Eldest Son and Second Son's ugly expressions, Yue Da Fu sighed and spoke, "Don’t just focus on working and earning money. You got to manage your woman and children at home too. My Yue Family can be regarded as farming family with education. If such a matter spreads out, won’t outsiders’ big teeth fall out from laughing?"

Yue Chang Fu's expression was a little unsightly. Still, he responded: "Father is right. Son will definitely discipline the lazy woman."

Yue Chang Lu's face was worst. His face flushed and glared fiercely at Yue You Jin. He was originally the least favored son at home and happened to marry a bad wife that couldn't give him a son. Instead she gave birth to these seven money-wasting things. This made him lose face! But in front of Third Brother and the few nephews, he didn't act up. Just nodded vigorously.

His threatening gaze didn't scare You Jin. Seeing that old Mrs. Chen had winded down, You Jin sat back to her original position and ate the food that Mrs. Han had just clipped for her in small bites. Although she might suffer a little bit in a while, they didn’t need to be used as a slave in the future by first branch. Wasn’t it an improvement?