81

Chapter 81: Entering Su’s house for the first time

Seeing Xiao Lin Yu's pondering gaze on her, You Jin couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious. She dryly coughed and spoke, "Thank you Gentleman Xiao for saving my life. The sun has already set. It seems you won't be able to reach the city in time. How about staying a night at our house?"

On the dim official road, people were standing on both sides. The hot summer wind had cooled down a bit, Xiao Lin Yu nodded: "Then we'll have trouble you. What do you plan to do with these bandits, Miss Su?"

"Gentleman Xiao, don't make fun of me. I don't have the skills to fight bandits. It’s just some well-known hooligans around Wuliqiao. He just wants to kidnap me for some money." You Jin explained: "Tie them up first and send them to the government early tomorrow morning! It’s just that I have to trouble Gentleman Xiao to come forward on my behalf.”

Since he saved her, Xiao Lin Yu didn't mind sending the buddha to the west and nodded, "No problem. I happened to be acquainted with Luohe Prefecture’s magistrate. I think he will be happy to help me with this. "

Xiao Lin Yu made it sound like it wasn’t a big deal. However, in the ears of old Third Chen and the others, it exploded like thunder on the ground! The man who saved Su Family’s little b*tch knew the official! It seems this time luck wasn’t on their side! The guards stuffed the despondent old Third Chen and other five people into Su Family's mule cart. You Jin got into Auntie He’s carriage which was following Xiao Lin Yu's carriage. Group of twenty-thirty people headed back towards Wuliqiao.

On the mule cart, tightly bound He Liu had a crying face. He asked old Third Chen with a trembling voice: "Third Elder Brother, do we have any chance of escaping this time?"

It wasn’t like they haven't done anything terrible before. However, when had they ever hit such a hard iron board? From what the rich man in the green gown conveyed, it seems they were goners?

The ashen-faced old Third Chen with an unfixed dislocated left arm slumped in the mule cart and said nothing. This time they were going to be doomed!

Back to Mrs. Su and the others who were waiting at home for a long time but didn’t see You Jin and Song Yang. They were extremely anxious. When they were about to send someone out to look for them, the woman who was guarding the door came in three steps at a time: "Madam! Madam! Eldest Miss is back!"

When she heard that You Jin had returned, Mrs. Su breathed a sigh of relief: "What's the matter with this child? Why did she come back so late?"

Though she verbally blamed her , she still walked forward.

Seeing her daughter take Song Yang out and now bringing back a few dozens of people, Mrs. Su was a little frightened: "This is?"

With Auntie He's support, You Jin got off the carriage. When she saw Mrs. Su coming out, she spoke, "Mother, this is not a place to talk. Let's go in first and then talk about it!"

Saying that, she quickly got people to open the gate to let Xiao Family’s carriage in.

The light at the gate was dim earlier, so Mrs. Su didn't see the wound on You Jin's face. When they returned to the main room, she discovered her daughter was injured and nervously asked, "What's wrong with you? Didn't you go to Houjiawan to check the saplings? Why did you get hit on the face?"

You Jin was exhausted. Her head was still groggy. Seeing Mrs. Su's anxiousness, he hurriedly comforted her: "Mother, I'm fine. Thanks to these two Gentleman Xiao who saved me. I'll go take a bath and change clothes first. Mother, please get someone to clean up the guest room and ask the kitchen to serve some food."