106

Chapter 106 Reunited New Year

Mrs. Han's arrival made the already happy New Year even more complete. You He had too many things to tell Mrs. Han as well as too many things to ask. Liu Zhuo Ting knew what his wife was thinking, so he left You He alone at Wuliqiao and went back to Luohe Prefecture to explain to his parents. Liu Family’s two elders knew some details about their daughter-in-law's family. Hearing that their in-laws had come all the way here and knowing that their daughter-in-law was now pregnant, it went without saying they didn't mind about these trivial matters.

Back to Su's house. After chatting with everyone for a long time, Mrs. Han followed the servants arranged by You Jin to freshen up.

By the time Mrs. Han changed into the clean clothes that Mrs. Su had prepared for her, packed up and returned to the main courtyard, the servants of Su Family had already put the dinner on the dining table.

Upon Mrs. Han’s arrival, Mrs. Su took her hand and sat her down on the head: "I made these clothes for the winter. I was afraid that it wouldn’t fit well. Never thought it would be too big."

Mrs. Han and Mrs. Su's height was about the same, but Mrs. Han's body was curvy and Mrs. Su's was thinner. However, Mrs. Han hadn’t had a good life in the past two years and had lost a lot of weight. Mrs. Su was nurtured pretty well in the past two years and had gained a lot of flesh. Mrs. Su's clothes on Mrs. Han was still a little loose.

"It's fine. Tomorrow I'll have someone make two sets of clothes for Third Aunt to wear." You Jin stood beside Mrs. Su and jollily looked at Mrs. Han who was a little bit more energetic: "Third Aunt, live here. You and Mother can be companions."

Mrs. Han was unwilling: "I've already troubled you so much. How can I live and eat for free at your house?"

Since entering the gate of Su's house, she had noticed the second branch’s children were all well-raised; clever and beautiful as a doll made by jade. Then looking at the eating utensils and the servants in the courtyard, Mrs. Han knew that if she stayed in Su’s house, it would be great. But her heart would never allow her to force repayment for the kindness. On top of that, her two sons were still missing. She was afraid that living in Su’s house would cause trouble to Su Family, so she was unwilling to live there.

"Mother, come home with me! Although Liu's house isn’t as big as Aunt's, squeeze a bit and it can still accommodate people. I'm about to give birth. With Mother by my side, I can always feel at ease." You He was Mrs. Han’s daughter. Naturally, she guessed a little bit of Mrs. Han's thoughts and wanted to bring Mrs. Han back to Liu Family.

When Mrs. Han heard this, she hesitated. She had given birth to three children, so she naturally knew that when a woman gave birth, it was like walking through the gates of hell. Her daughter was spoiled since she was little. If she was not watching by her side, she would feel uneasy.

Seeing that everyone couldn't come up with an idea for a while, You Jin hurriedly beckoned everyone to sit down: "The dishes are all served. Let's finish the meal first and then talk about it! Third Aunt may not have a chance to eat something warm during her journey. Whatever to be discussed can be left after dinner."

As everyone was uncertain and it was indeed time to eat, they all called each other to sit down for dinner. There was no need to mention the joy and harmony in the midst of the meal.

The night was dark. The bustling all day Su’s house gradually returned to calm. The front door and the backyard were locked. Only the guards patrolled the outside of Su Family twice. The rest of the people had already entered dreamland in the warm bed.