102

Chapter 102 Discipline

"Mother said, Kang-er is a boy. He's different from us." You Jin stared straight at Mrs. Su. Her tone didn't fluctuate at all, but it hurt like a needle prick in You Bao's heart. Although the young ones don't remember the trivial things in the past, they all remember clearly why their family came to Luohe Prefecture- because Yue Family despises themselves for being a girl/ Disdained their mother for not being able to give birth to a son. And disliked their younger brother for being sickly!

The eyes of the little girls ached. Their red eyes looked at Mrs. Su, as if she had turned into a man-eating monster.

Seeing that her daughters' attitude towards her changed instantly, Mrs. Su couldn't help feeling a little flustered: "No, You Jin, Mother doesn't mean that. It's just that this family will still depend on your younger brother to be the head of the house. Mother is afraid that he will suffer grievances."

In Mrs. Su's opinion, she wasn’t in the wrong. Wasn't everything in the family now going to be handed over to her son in the future? She only had this one son. It wasn’t like the family conditions can’t allow it, so what if she spoiled him a little?

"My younger sisters and I have worked so hard to build up the family business. In the future, when Younger Sisters get married, it will be their dowry. Who said it will be given to Kang-er?" You Jin still looked straight at Mrs. Su and slowly uttered: "I thought Mother had already hated people like Yue Family after living so many years of hard life. I didn't expect that in the end, Mother turned into that kind of person."

"Since ancient times, men have always been the head of the family. Why is it different when it comes to our house?" Mrs. Su never knew that her daughter had such shocking thoughts. She couldn't help being a little angry. There was also a trace of fear: "You Jin, what do you mean by saying this today? Could it be that you would rather give such big business to outsiders than to your younger brother?"

"Outsiders? Who are outsiders? I want to leave this family wealth to my younger sisters as dowry. It can’t be that younger sisters are outsiders?" You Jin became even more infuriated when she heard Mrs. Su's remarks: "Mother is also a female. Isn’t it a little self-deprecating to say that! Today Kang-er can hit Auntie Zhang just because he tripped. Tomorrow he can take advantage of his wealth and commit murder? If Younger Brother is like this, I would rather he hadn’t been born in the first place!”

You Jin's words phrased it too harshly. Mrs. Su was shocked after hearing this and took several steps back. In the end, she tripped and sat on the ground in a slump. Panic and rage were in her eyes.

These children were normally very close to Mrs. Su. But today at the sight of their mother slumped on the ground, no one stepped forward to help her up. Now they were all agitated and were rooted to the ground. At a loss, they turned to Eldest Sister. They didn’t know what to do.

"You, You Jin!" Currently limp on the ground, Mrs. Su really wanted to slap Daughter in the face to teach her to be more sensible: "Are you so vicious that you want your younger brother to die?"

When Su Kang heard Mother condemn Eldest Sister in this way and Eldest Sister was standing upright with a majestic appearance, he felt that Eldest Sister was bullying Mother. His chubby body rushed forward and began to beat You Jin: "Bully Mother! Bully Mother!"

You Jin grabbed Su Kang's aggressive little paw and coldly uttered: "If it wasn't for me, Su Kang would still be alive to this day? I'm afraid he would have turned into soil now!"

She swung down hard on Su Kang’s bum. "Since Kang-er thinks beating people is fun, how about Eldest Sister play with you every day?"

Although You Jin also controlled her strength, it was enough strength to make Su Kang scream in pain. Adults' scolding and children's cries were mixed together. The servants, who were hiding outside and dared not come in, were all terrified. No one dared to come forward to say anything. After all, it was the masters’ private affair. How could they, who were servants, dare to get involved?