80

Chapter 80 The Embarrassing Reunion

The few men waved the wooden sticks as thick as an adult's arm and slowly approached You Jin. Old Third Chen stood at the outermost edge and declared: "Little lass, it’s five of us against one of you. I advise you not to struggle. You are delicate and tender. If you bump into something later, you can't blame us brothers."

After more than a year of careful nurturing and continuous training every day, You Jin had grown a lot taller. She had a somewhat girlish and graceful posture. On top of that, there was a slight blush on her fair little face from being exposed to the sun for the whole day today. Who knows how much better than the prostitutes and widows that people like old Third Chen group had seen. It aroused the few’s evil thoughts. Hearing old Third Chen speak like this, a few lewd smiles appeared. It would be nice if they could play around with this appearance!

"Pah!" You Jin spat directly on old Third Chen's face, "Why don't you look at yourself and see what kind of thing you are. It’s still unknown who wins or loses!"

Originally, You Jin thought that Chen Xiao Hong was holding bad intention and wanted to use herself as a bridge. Unexpectedly, old Third Chen was this bad. Seeing his gaze sizing up her body become more and more explicit, the killing intent in her eyes gradually emerged.

"Give face and don’t want face little b*tch! Brothers, advance!" Old Third Chen resentfully wiped the saliva that You Jin spat on his face. Feeling that he was being slapped in the face, he had to give this little b*tch a good sorting!

Before old Third Chen and the others could make a move, You Jin saw an opportunity and struck first: the dagger in her right hand swung forward quickly, directly cutting through the sleeve of Wu Er who was standing closest to her. The blood quickly stained the old linen clothes.

Before Wu Er could cry out in pain, he was kicked by You Jin in the crotch, a vital point. You Jin’s kick was with all her strength, Wu Er felt dizzy in pain, collapsed to the ground, and howled: "Ah!"

The other four didn't expect this thin little girl to be so vicious. Looking at Wu Er, who was lying on the official road, covering his crotch and screaming, the men swallowed at the same time. and felt that something was following him. They felt an ache in a certain part of the body and unconsciously took two steps back.

Seeing the situation reversed, old Third Chen’s eyes popped wide open. Seeing that the three of them had all retreated, he hurriedly pushed them from behind: "What are you afraid of? Let's go together!" This time, old Third Chen couldn’t hide at the back anymore. He waved his stick toward You Jin and the four surrounded her.

You Jin pursed her lips tightly, not daring to relax at all. She had already angered old Third Chen and these bums. If she fell into their hands, it would be a disaster. She dodged to the side and avoided the stick that old Third Chen swung at her. She grabbed old Third Chen's left arm and then used all her strength to break it with her backhand. Old Third Chen's arm dislocated with a crack. Then she kicked him hard to the ground. In an instant, only three of the four people in the circle were left standing.

You Jin had received professional fighting training in her previous life. Although it was a little difficult to fight against five grown men, fortunately these men could only fight blindly without any tricks. That was why they couldn't hurt You Jin for a while. On the contrary, it was a few of them on the receiving end. One of them was knocked down by You Jin in an instant, leaving only two people standing there trembling and not knowing what to do.

Seeing that the situation wasn’t good, old Third Chen, who was lying on the ground, took out the things he had prepared in advance from his pocket and motioned to the person standing in front of You Jin. That person saw old Third Chen taking out that thing and agitatedly noded.