36

Chapter 36. Dragon Raising Head Day (part1)

Old Mrs. Chen didn't hold any hope of Mrs. Su giving birth to a son. However, Yue Da Fu had some vague expectations: "On the second day of the second month, the dragon raised his head. If she really give birth to a son, won't he have great achievement in the future!"

"You're the abnormal one! She already given birth to seven money-wasters. I don't believe that she can give birth to a baby with a handle this time!" Old Mrs. Chen firmly believed Mrs. Su couldn't give birth to a son on this good day. She couldn't be bothered with west wing's matter.

Doctor Ma and his wife came quickly. Mrs. Lin scalded her hands with hot water and gave the children a soothing look: "Don't worry, your mother will be able to give birth to a little brother safely." Then she pushed the west wing's door and went straight in.

On the other side, Wan Niang was giving birth for the first time. Inexperienced her was already panicking. Her glistening pale face was raised high as she looked at Mrs. Chen who was entrusted by Yue Chang Lu to come in to guard her. She asked: "Eldest Sister-in-law, why is it so noisy outside? Is Second Brother Yue ba, back?"

Sitting on the side, Mrs. Chen was bored tot death. She got up and went out to take a look. Then she came back with a slightly evil smile: "Oh, it's not old Second coming back. Mrs. Su also got into labor. Those girls invited the village doctor over."

Hearing that Mrs. Su had also gone into labor, a trace of hatred flashed in Wan Niang's eyes. What? She had to fight with on this good day too? "It's not Elder, Sister Su's, delivery day yet, no?"

"Who knows? Maybe she find today is a good day and gone into labor in advance!" Enjoying the drama, Mrs. Chen chilled on the side and jollily spoke.

Wan Niang wanted to say something else, but a sudden burst of pain struck her. It made her unable to open her mouth to say anything. She could only grudging grit her teeth and hated Mrs. Su and second branch's daughters even more.

Back to Mrs. Su's side. The situation was in critical condition as this was premature birth. On top of that, Mrs., Su's body was weak and couldn't exert her strength. Mrs. Lin went in to check her condition. She quickly came out and explained Mrs. Su's condition to her old man: "She had given birth before, so the cervix opened fast. However, her body is weak and her strength can't keep up. If this continue on like this, I'm afraid both adult and babies are in danger.”

When they heard that Mrs. Su and the babies might meet with mishap, You Jin sisters' hearts sank. Despite this, they all gritted their teeth and did not dare to cry. All their expectant eyes fell on Doctor Ma.

Dr. Ma twirled his beard and pondered for a long time before slowly saying, "I'll prescribe medicine for her. See if she'll get better after drinking it."

He took You Jin back to Ma's house to pick up the medicine. Then he groped around before took out half a pinky-sized ginseng from the top layer of the medicine cabinet, cut it in half, and handed it to You Jin. He instructed: "Put this in as well and boil the medicine together. Boil with five bowls of water into a bowl of concoction. Get your mother to down it. If she have the strength, she should be fine. But if she still can't use any strength, then this old man can't help."

You Jin gratefully took the medicine that Doctor Ma had chosen and hurried back to Yue's house. At this time, Yue Chang Lu, who went to invite Granny Wen, also came back. Granny Wen entered Wan Niang's room, while Yue Chang Lu closely guarded outside the door. They were just separated by a wall but he didn't even give Mrs. Su a look. As if the babies in Mrs. Su's belly had nothing to do with him.

You Jin's eyes darkened by a few degree. However, she didn't have time to worry about that much. She hurried to the kitchen to make the medicine and then sent it to Mrs. Su's room to be consumed. After that, she was kicked out by Mrs. Lin: "This isn't a place for children. Don't stay here. I'll call you if I need anything."