124

Chapter 124 Hero save the beauty

In a two-story restaurant opposite the street, a lattice window was half opened. A girl in a goose yellow narrow sleeve robe with a moon white twelve part split skirt was holding a cup with a faint fragrant thorn rose tea and drank it slowly. As if the far-reaching drama on the opposite side of the street was like a wonderful drama.

"Miss, how do you know that this Boss Chen would reach out a lending hand? If he doesn't save, wouldn't your plan fall out?" Standing behind Eldest Miss, Qiu Fen looked at Eldest Miss as if she saw a god descended down to earth, full of worship and doubt.

You Jin put down the tea cup in her hand and watched the drama that hadn't ended outside. With a faint joking tone, she responded: "It won’t. Boss Chen is just one of the options. Even if he doesn’t step in, I feel happy from seeing her getting beaten."

With her current power, it wasn’t hard to make a small character with no foundation, family, or friends in Luohe Prefecture like Wan Niang disappear. She was reconciled to solve it so straightforwardly. That’s why she came up with this method.

Qiu Fen was clueless of her Miss’s plan. Hearing her finish speaking with such a light tone, she could not help but have another new understanding of her Miss's magical brain circuit: “No matter, Miss always has a way."

The master and servants no longer said anything, just watched the cliche and old-fashioned hero saving the beauty scene that continued to play.

"You, you, who are you?" Although old Fifth Lin's wife was brazen, she wasn't a person who had no eyes. The person in front of her was obviously a rich man. If she offended him, there won’t be any good result.

Boss Chen glanced at old Fifth Lin’s wife and did not say anything. He went up to support the excessively swollen Wan Niang and asked softly: "Young lady, you're okay?”

He didn't mind that her clothes were stained from being pressed on the ground; nor did he care about putting distance between men and women when he supported her by her arm. The soft voice of the rich people made many female onlookers envious and jealous from the bottom of their heart toward this vixen who seduced another's husband: "No wonder she’s a vixen. Even when beaten to this point, she hasn't forgotten to lure a man! "

It was unknown who said such words first. Those gray-faced women responded and whispered one after another: "So true, truly a vixen!" "A rotten thing. Who knows how many people wore that broken shoe!”

"Thank you, Savior for life-saving grace. It’s just that I'm in a difficult spot right now. I’m unwilling to drag Savior down. Savior, please leave quickly!" Wan Niang weakly leaned into the arms of Boss Chen. A pair of watery fluttery eyes glanced at him as if weeping and complaining. The considerate flower’s melodious whispering was enough to make Boss Chen feel itchy. He couldn't wait to crush her into his own bones. How could he bear to let such a delicate woman be bullied by these crazy women?

Following this, Wan Niang could be seen tightly embraced by Boss Chen as she slowly followed Boss Chen out of the stage. Two of his personal servants were left behind to solve old Fifth Lin’s wife, who wanted to continue her ruckus. The first act of the hero saving the beauty drama was finally finished.

As for Old Fifth Lin, he heard that his own wife was beating his hidden considerate flower on the street. Once he rushed to the scene, he witnessed the considerate flower that was normally snuggling in his arms in the embrace of another. Depression brewed in his heart.

When old Fifth Lin’s wife saw him, she jumped on him like a hungry tiger pouncing on a sheep. As she pulled on his collar, she wailed: "Old Fifth Lin, you heartless beast without a conscience! This lady will live dying with you today! I birthed children for your Lin Family, serving those still-not-dead in your house, and suffered many years with you. You actually found a vixen behind my back!"