17

Chapter 17. Disfigured

On this side, Doctor Ma carried the medicine box for outpatient visits and took You Luo to the drying yard. At the other side, Xiao Ke finally found You Jin in the field at the west end of the village. As she waved in the direction of Yue Family's field, she ran: "Elder Sister You Jin! Elder Sister You Jin!"

You Jin, who was hunched over to cut rice, heard someone calling her. She looked up and saw that it was Granny Zhang's granddaughter. Straightening, she waved at her, "Xiao Ke! What's wrong!"

Xiao Ke charged all the way. She was shouting while running. Her energy was already drained. Finally, You Jin was found. After a deep breath, she ran to You Jin who was waving at her. Only when she reached You Jin, she stopped and bent down with her hands on her knees to pant for a while to recover: "You, You Jin, my grandmother said you got to hurry over. You Zhu and... and little Eighth got bullied quilted in the grain drying yard!" Xiao Ke finally passed the message. She was too tired to care about whether it was dirty or not and plopped down in the field that was being harvested. Afterward, she heavily gulped the air.

"What? What happened to You Zhu and the others?" As soon as You Jin heard that something had happened, her nerves were tense: "Xiao Ke, what happened to You Zhu?"

Xiao Ke shook her head: "I don't know either. My grandmother told me to call you. It seems that she was bullied by a few boys."

You Jin immediately felt that something was wrong. If it was just a child playing around, Granny Zhang wouldn't get Xiao Ke to come to find her. You Zhu had a spicy personality. So how could she suffer a disadvantage? You Jin hurriedly put down the sickle in her hand and instructed anxious You Yin: "I'll go back and have a look. You stay here to watch You Ling."

"Third Elder Sister, I'll go with you!" You Yin was soft-hearted. Her tears easily flow. As soon as she heard that little Fifth meet with mishap, she was so anxious that her eyes were wet. How could she be willing to wait here?

However, You Jin didn't have the mind to think. She lowered her voice and stated sternly: "We currently don't know what happened to You Zhu. Obediently listen to me. Don't make trouble!"

Then she darted under the old locust tree and went in the direction of Yue Da Fu and others. She shouted, "Grandfather, something happened to You Zhu in the village. I'll go back and have a look. I'll be back in a while!"

Afterward, she hurried back to the village regardless of whether Yue Da Fu agreed or not.

Yue Da Fu stood up. A gaze filled with mixed of displeasure and deep contemplation fell on You Jin, who flew back to the village. This girl was getting more and more rebellious. If she didn't get educated, there might be troubles in the family in the future... ..

***

When You Jin arrived, Doctor Ma was already checking You Zhu's condition.

Doctor Ma carefully inspected and asked about the situation at the time. His face was a little stiff: "This parasa consocia's sting can people. Hurry up and carry her to my house."

You Jin hurriedly asked Granny Zhang to help the comatose You Zhu and put her on her back. She also instructed You Bao, who came over with little Ninth on her back, to watch the sun-drying yard. Then she urgently followed Doctor Ma.

Once they arrived at Doctor Ma's house, she went according to Doctor Ma's instructions. First, place You Zhu on the simple bed that was used as a ward in Doctor Ma's house. Doctor Ma stood outside the door and guided You Jin: "Untie her clothes. Check how many other places she have been stung."