139

Chapter 139 Thousand Lotus Lake

Although Mrs. Yu and Mrs. Zhao had reputations of being talented, they were worried about their official slaves' status as people with bad intentions could use it in the future. So they both gave up the idea of teaching and were only responsible for the work outside teaching, such as the purchasing, maintenance of facilities and equipment, personnel dispatching and other work. It was what the later generation known as the academic staff.

Due to old Madam Liu’s immense help, Erya Female Academy was lifted to such a height at the beginning. Even when people want to open a female academy later, it will not be able to surpass Erya Female Academy’s academy head’s identity. In one move, she established the identity of the first person to open up a female academy in Luohe Prefecture.

In the beginning, many people sent their daughters to Erya Academy because they wanted to establish a relationship with Liu Family. But after less than half a month, they found that their daughters attending school was useful. They knew many more poems and songs. Their qin skills were better than before. Even their social circle widened. Some have made a few business deals through their own daughters! Only those who have tasted the sweetness can sense it, ah! It turned out that this Erya Female Academy was quite beneficial! It was just a tuition fee of one hundred liang a year! Study then!

As for You sisters trio of Su Family, they were forced to enroll by Elder Sister. At first, the three sisters resisted a little: "Isn't there a teacher at home? Why do we have to go to a female academy?"

Especially the brat You Zhu, she even dared to use the tricks of crying, making trouble and hanging her. Still, You Jin didn't soften her heart this time. She simply packed up the three younger sisters and threw them to the female academy.

At first, the three sisters weren't happy. After staying in the female academy for a while, they had many friends and acted like young girls now. You Jin was satisfied now. For the sake of the family's survival, the younger sisters were all mature for their age. They always lacked a vibe of youth. Now that they were with so many people of the same age, they had become a lot more lively.

As for You He’s two sister-in-laws from Liu Family, they also enrolled free of charge like Su Family’s girls. At first, some classmates looked down on them when they saw that they weren't dressed like rich girls. Later they discover that their eldest brother was already a Xiucai at a young age and they were also related to Su Family. The little girl's situation in the female academy improved day by day. They too fell in love with going to school every day.

"Mother, we have an appointment with our classmates to go to Thousand Lotus Lake to enjoy the lotus tomorrow!" Liu Family’s youngest daughter returned home from school today. As she hugged Mrs. Qin's arm, she brought up, "Can we?"

Now that the family lifestyle was getting better and better, the formerly slightly bitter-looking Mrs. Qin had curved eyebrows now. She looked a lot better than before. A little dizzy from being shaken by her daughter, she quickly took her hand and cheerfully replied: "Alright, alright, alright. Go. Just pay attention to safety."

Thousand Lotus Lake was actually the lotus pond built by Su Family in Houjiawan. Daughters were just going to play in Su Family's territory, how could Mrs. Qin disagrees?

"Mother is the best!" Liu Family’s youngest daughter lightly called out in delight. Then she hurried to tell her elder sister the good news. They have to prepare clothes and jewelry for the trip tomorrow!

As for Mrs. Qin, who was holding her grandson, was grinning from ear to ear. Originally, her two daughters were too quiet. Now they had become a lot more active and were more like thirteen or fourteen-year-old girls than the past