25

Chapter 25. Wan Niang enter the door (part 1)

Yue Da Fu's side had loosen up. So Yue Chang Fu and Yue Chang Shou naturally wouldn't have any objection. Yue Chang Lu happily hugged Wan Niang and sat in the small house rented by Wan Niang. He rubbed her already heavily bulging belly and softly spoke: "Wan Niang, both Father and Mother have agreed. Tomorrow, I'll go to the fortune teller to see which is an auspicious day and then marry you in a glorious way!"

Wan Niang snuggled into his arms obediently and said thoughtfully, "As long as I can be with Second Elder Brother, I don't care what's glory or not."

This gentle and careless appearance made Yue Chang Lu's heart immerse in more and more. He tightly grasped Wan Niang's pair of hand that was jade smooth compared with his worn-out drudge wife's dry wood-like claws. He promised her with an oath: "Wan Niang, I will let you enter the gate of my Yue Family in a glorious. I will never wrong you in the slightest!"

Wan Niang sat up straight, looking at Yue Chang Lu's eyes with admiration: "Second Elder Brother, I am a lonely and helpless woman. To be be able to enter your Yue family's door and serve you and Elder Sister Su for a long time, it is already a great blessing for me. How can I dare to ask for anything else?"

Although Wan Niang claimed to be a widow to the outside world, she revealed her identity with half-truth to Yue Chang Lu. What she lied about was a manor's master covets her own beauty and she fled overnight. Such a virtuous and ungreedy temperament made Yue Chang Lu feel more pity for her.

"Pah, why do you mention that worn-out drudge? When you enter the door, her serving you is more like it." Speaking of the yellow-faced woman who was haggard and thin all the year round at home, Yue Chang Lu angrily let out a few 'pah'.

After Wan Niang heard what he said, she snuggled back into his arms with satisfaction. Naturally, it was impossible for her to serve Mrs. Su. She was saying this as an act to attract Yue Chang Lu and make him even more determined to treat her well.

In fact, Wan Niang was born with some beauty. Nor was she too old. She could have married a widower with much better conditions than Yue Chang Lu. Initially, she was just a maid of a major household. Because she climbed on the master's bed and became was pregnant with a child, the mistress found out. First, the baby was aborted and then kicked her out of the house.

She was a helpless, lone woman. She never thought of going back to the home that had sold her. After ending up in Liutun Town, she claimed she was a newly widowed widow and spent the only money she had on renting a small dilapidated house in Liutun Town. She set up a stall near where Yue Chang Lu worked and sold some food.

Yue Chang Lu often went to her stall to buy some food. The two became acquainted with each other: she also found out about Yue Family's background. The family had more than 30 mu of fertile land. He got two nephews in the county town studying. Although it was still a peasant family now, once one of the two nephews succeed, then Yue Chang Lu will be transformed into a master, right?

Knowing that Yue Chang Lu's wife only gave birth to seven daughters, Wan Niang knew that her chance had come. As long as she could give birth to a son for Yue Chang Lu, would she afraid of not becoming the legitimate wife of Yue Family's second branch? Wan Niang, a poor maid, was able to climb onto the master's bed among the maidservants who were above her and proved that she was indeed a bit beautiful. .

The two had only hooked up for two months and she was pregnant with Yue Chang Lu's baby. This time was different from last time. Wan Niang didn't let the legitimate wife know at the early stage. She gritted her teeth and endured until eighth month before finding Rejuvenation Hall's doctor to get a pulse. Only then, she revealed it to Yue Chang Lu that she was pregnant with a son. Like this, Yue Chang Lu impatiently took her back to Cuifeng Village to meet his parents.