5

Chapter 5. Ruckus

Looking at the tearful appearance of the little girls of second branches, Yue De Fu could not help but looked away, and said to Yue Da Fu with a smile: "Da Fu, aren't you being extreme with the few children? We're all elders, just have a few words with the children. What to do if you broke the child from hitting? ” It implied that Yue Da Fu should leave it at that. It was just one or two eggs, and they have more than 30 acres of farmland, what are they still lacking.

But old Mrs. Chen didn’t think so and exploded like a firecracker before Yue Da Fu could open his mouth: “What does that count as? Now she dared to steal the eggs at home, tomorrow wouldn't she have the capability to steal the silver! It won't be too much if I beat her to death today! "

Looking at the old Mrs. Chen who bared her teeth and claws calmly, Yue De Fu became displeased in his heart. This was the so-called married wife and married virtue. The Yue Family married this Mrs. Chen, really caused ruin to three generations.

"I haven't stolen eggs. Uncle Lizheng please bear witness for me." Yue You Jin, who returned to her sisters' side, said very firmly and with strength, "Grandmother has searched our room and my body. Now just my sisters. Please ask Uncle Lizheng to find some aunts to help search. We haven't stolen eggs. We're not thieves. "

"We didn't steal the eggs from grandmother ..." You Yin and the other sisters whispered behind You Jin.

Mrs. Su wiped off the tears at the corners of her eyes: "Father, Mother, how about leaving it at that! You watched You Jin and the others grow up. The never stolen the most triflest stuff in the house, so how can they dare to steal the eggs at home! "

Seeing all the second branch's children were crying with tears, Yue De Fu couldn't bear it and had to sigh: "Uncle Da Fu, it's just a few eggs. Maybe it was moved away. I watched the children all grow up and they don’t look like they dare to steal eggs. Give me some face, leave it like that? "

Seeing him speak for the money-wasting things, old Mrs. Chen's face became ugly. Yue De Fu was the Lizheng and one of the few Tongsheng in the village, so she could only keep her mouth closed and not speak. But in her mind, she had no plans to spare these money-wasting things with such ease.

Taking in everyone's expressions, Yue You Jin sneered a few times in her heart. Old Mrs. Chen was a famous shrew in Cuifeng Village. Although most of the villagers were on their own side, she couldn't let this matter passed so ambiguously. And she said timidly, "Uncle Lizheng, Grandmother hasn't counted the eggs in the house yet. I just came back from gathering pig feed from the mountain and they caught me and said I stole the eggs. Why not ask Grandmother to take the eggs out and count them? "

Hearing You Jin saying this, Yue De Fu clapped his hands and said with a smile: "That's right! Old Shenzi, go count and check, and maybe you remembered wrongly?"

The villagers who watched from the outside heard that You Jin said that old Mrs. Chen hadn't even counted the eggs at home and accused the children had stolen the eggs, sniggered, and then whispered. Lin Family's younger generation laughed outright: "It seems that old Shenzi really has thousands of eyes and is clairaudient! The eggs haven't been counted and already know the eggs have been stolen. It's so amazing!"

Being ridiculed by him so blatantly, old Mrs. Chen's face was green and white for a while. She was convinced by her precious grandson’s words: "Wen Wei saw her stealing eggs and eating it! How could there be anything mistake? "

Yue Wen Wei, who was standing next to Mrs. Chen while watching the event, was unprepared for his name being called and found that everyone's eyes had shifted to himself. It made him a little nervous, but still pretended to be arrogant: "This cheap girl must have stolen an egg, I could smell the egg on her! "