122

Chapter 122 Return home

Su Family received a letter from Miss long ago. Mrs. Su estimated that her daughter should return within the next few days. Due to this, Su Family's driver would come to the pier every morning and wait. After waiting for three days, he finally brought Eldest Miss and the people she brought back.

"Eldest Miss! Eldest Miss! Our carriage is here!" The driver saw the Eldest Miss and Leader Guard Xiao from the distance and happily beckoned to the two.Then he quickly squeezed through the crowd to welcome: "Eldest Miss, you’re finally back! "

You Jin cheerfully nodded. She was still by Mrs. Song’s side, supporting her. She looked at the driver: "This isn’t the place to speak. Let's go back and talk."

There were six-seven people. Fortunately, Su Family’s carriage was large enough and they could squeeze in. After everyone was firmly seated, the driver shook his whip and hit the docile horse. The carriage noisily moved out of the dock and then went south to Wuliqiao. Shortly later, the carriage stopped steadily at the gate of Su’s house.

Right now, Uncle Wang and another little servant, Chun Sheng watched the door. The little servant was very clever. When he heard the sound of a carriage outside, he rushed out. Seeing Leader Guard Xiao jump off from the carriage, he knew that Eldest Miss was back and hurriedly notified Uncle Wang. Then he headed to the main courtyard to report: "Madam, Madam, Eldest Miss, Eldest Miss back!"

Mrs. Su had a headache from the matters that happened these days. When she heard the messenger’s call and thought those people came again. After carefully listening and hearing that the Eldest Daughter was back, she felt that her head wasn't painful and her movements were more nimble. She immediately stood up and joyfully went to welcome: "Eldest Miss is back?"

Mrs. Su’s personal maid, Chun Fen supported her to the door of the main courtyard. Both of them looked at Chun Sheng with joy on their faces: "Do speak!"

"It is Eldest Miss. This servant saw Leader Guard Xiao get out of the carriage and hurried over to let Madam know." Though Chun Sheng was a little panting, he smoothly replied: "She’s probably getting off the carriage now."

As soon as Mrs. Su heard that Eldest Daughter came back, she hurried out to welcome her. Chun Fen and Chun Sheng quickly followed. Auntie Song and Mrs. Han, who was at home, also heard the news and joined them. The entourage of six or seven people went to the front. A group of girls who were still studying in Su Family's study room heard the ruckus outside. Each and every one of them couldn't sit still and absent-mindedly looked out from time to time, for fear of missing any news.

"Mother!" Mrs. Su group had yet to exit the first entry door when You Jin group entered the gate and called her.

"It’s good that you’re back.!" Mrs. Su took in the person dressed in an ivory white round-neck, double-breasted gauze dress with lilac and purple white butterfly patterned skirt. Her hair combed into a small single snail coil. A matching purple jade pin was stuck at the top. Overall, her complexion was great and didn’t seem to be tortured by the journey. After separating from each other for a good few months, Mrs. Su and her daughter definitely missed each other. Their eyes couldn’t help but reddened a little.

She noticed behind her daughter were a few women of different age who weren’t well-dressed but gave a vibe of nobleness. She could not help but have some doubts: "These are?"

Didn't Daughter say she was going to Chaxiang to discuss business? Why did she bring so many people back? And Daughter was supporting one of the kind looking elderly. Her behavior was respectful. Not one bit like a servant?

"Here’s not the place to speak. Let's settle down first. We’ll slowly talk about it in a while!" You Jin smiled at Mrs. Su and motioned her with eyes.