40

Chapter 40. Separate

"I, want to separate with you!" A different glint shone from Mrs. Su's eyes: "Since I married into your Yue Family, I was first beaten by your mother. After giving birth to a child, I was beaten by you. I don't want to live this kind of life any more!"

"You are a lowly one bought back by my Yue Family. You eat and drink the food of my Yue Family for so many years and you still want to separate? Dream on!" Before any one can react, old Mrs. Chen rushed over first and reached out to slap Mrs. Su's face.

At the side, You Zhu was already prepared. She tried her best to tackle old Mrs. Chen. With all her strength, she swung her hands desperately: "Who let you bully my mother! Who let you bully my mother!"

Although You Zhu was thin and feeble, her strength won. The tackle made old Mrs. Chen's ribs hurt. For a moment, she got suppressed: "Ouch! Are you trying to murder! Eldest's wife, you're still not coming over to help! "

The panic-stricken Mrs. Chen finally regained her wits and hurriedly stepped forward to pull the red-eyed You Zhu. She accidentally got her hand scratched: "This child, you gone crazy!"

You Jin handed over little Tenth to You Yin and then rescued You Zhu from Mrs. Chen's claws. The sudden confusion was temporarily relieved.

Mrs. Su smiled sadly and knelt directly in front of Yue Shan Chuan with the baby in her arms: "Patriarch, I have been married to Yue Family for fifteen years; honoring my parents-in-law, serving my husband, and producing children for Yue Family. Even if there is no credit, there was effort. If I alone suffer, I will admit to fate. But my children, they are all flesh that fell from my body! How can I watch them kill my children! Let me take the children and leave Yue's house!"

Yue Shan Chuan sighed. Although he had heard a bit about Yue Family's matter, he didn't know that it had reached this point. He maintained the attitude of persuading for staying over separation: "Mrs. Su, with me here, your two children will have no risk to their life. But if you want to separation how can you, a lone woman with so many children, survive?"

"I beg Grandpa Patriarch to fulfill our wish. As long as we can leave Yue Family, we won't blame others even if we starve to death!" You Jin also knelt down beside Mrs. Su. When the several younger sisters saw her like this, they all knelt down one after another: "We beg Grandpa Patriarch to fulfill our wish!"

"You guys!" Yue Shan Chuan didn't expect these children from the second branch to have such thoughts. He assumed Mrs. Su who bewitched them. Actually, it was the opposite: "You are all still young. Leaving Yue Family means filling the belly full of food become impossible!"

The rest of Yue Family never thought that these money-wasting things from second branch could want to leave Yue Family with Mrs. Su. Old Mrs. Chen was the first one to object. Even selling, meant they could get a few silver liangs. How can she let them go in vain? With Mrs. Chen's support, she sat back to the other end of the kang and viciously declared, "Want to leave after eating my Yue Family's rice for so many years? Pah! How can there be such a wonderful thing in the world!"

When old Mrs. Chen uttered this, the rest of Yue Family didn't make a sound. They originally planned to quietly drown the two babies and explained to outside, they couldn't survive. It wouldn't hurt the reputation of Yue Family then. However, if they end up having a separation, how can Yue Family still have respect once it gets out? Each and every one in Yue Family had their own thoughts and chose to stand on the side of old Mrs. Chen.

You Bao, who quietly snuck out, came back in with a kitchen knife and knelt down in front of Yue Shan Chuan: "Patriarch Grandpa, if we can't leave Yue's house today, then I will use this kitchen knife and chop everyone down tomorrow. Afterward, I'll hack myself to death. My lowly life is worthless. It's up to you to if you can bear to!" The tone displayed her absolute resolute stance. And her eyes piercingly bore on Yue Family.