108

Chapter 109 Chaos

When Yue Wen Sheng heard Mother said that she wanted to separate with Father, he stood by Mrs. Han without hesitation: "Father isn’t a good man now. Wen Yu and I will be filial to Mother."

Wen Sheng declared that he would follow Mrs. Han. It went without saying it was the same for Wen Yu.

Yue Wen Sheng grew up with Han Family’s old couple. He witnessed his maternal grandmother becoming ill from getting angered by Yue Chang Shou and Yue Chang Shou refused to call for a doctor. In the end, this illness dragged his maternal grandmother to death! Later, Yue Chang Shou brought that can’t be seen thing home and ripped apart this happy and complete family. Yue Wen Sheng wasn’t muddled. He would rather bear the charge of unfilial piety than follow Father.

Since the mother and sons had agreed to live together, Mrs. Han told You Jin about the decision.

You Jin nodded to express her understanding: "Since that's the case, there’s no better day than today. From today on, Wen Sheng brothers will follow Third Aunt. The carriage is waiting outside. Third Aunt, don’t work today. Take Wen Sheng brothers home first to rest. I’ll take care of Yue Chang Shou’s side.”

If Wen Sheng brothers were allowed to go back today, they might leak the news about their settlement in Luohe Prefecture. At that time, they would be unprepared and caught off-guard if Yue Chang Lu came knocking.

Naturally, Mrs. Han's had no objection to You Jin's arrangement. She thanked You Jin before leaving with her two sons.

At first, Yue Chang Shou didn't care about the disappearance of Yue Wen Sheng brothers. He just thought that the two children had gone out and run wild. But after waiting for two days and no one came back, Yue Chang Shou panicked and thought about going out to search for them.

"Master! Luohe Prefecture is so big. Where are you going to find them!" Jiao Niang softly leaned into Yue Chang Shou's arms as if she had no bones. Her index finger kept aimlessly stroking his chest: " Besides, it's so chaotic outside. If something happened to you, what should Jiao Niang do?"

Although Yue Chang Shou was stupid, his two sons were going to carry on the family line for him. If he loses his son, wouldn't it come to an end? With this in mind, Yue Chang Shou rejected Jiao Niang's stickiness and wandered around Luohe Prefecture for two days. Still, he couldn't find his sons.

Back to Jiao Niang. She had long found those two little beasts an eyesore. Now that the little beasts left by themselves was exactly what she wanted. How could she let Yue Chang Shou find them back? Looking at Wan Niang’s fair and plump son, her mind turned and came up with an idea.

After fetching a basin of water to wash the feet of Yue Chang Shou who had been searching for a day, Jiao Niang softly kneeled to Yue Chang Shou's side: "Master, Luohe Prefecture is so big and the world is so chaotic, how is the search? Wen Sheng brothers are both smart children. I think they will be fine. But if something happens to you, Master, what is the child in my stomach to do?"

Hearing what Jiao Niang said, Yue Chang Shou, who had been tired for a day, immediately became energetic: "Jiao Niang, you mean...you have it?"

Compared with the delicate beauty who was pregnant with his own child, Yue Wen Sheng and Yue Wen Yu seemed insignificant. Don't think he didn't know, the two little beasts have looked at him with hatred since the two still not dying Han were gone. Now it was wonderful. His beloved Jiao Niang was pregnant. Anyway, he was still young. Would he be afraid that there was no son?

"I feel a little uncomfortable today. I went outside to find a doctor to check the pulse. The doctor said that the days are still short, but I am certainly pregnant." Jiao Niang lowered her head shyly and leaned softly into Yue Chang Shou's arms. At an angle he couldn’t see, her eyes were full of indifference. Ever since she entered Yue's house, those two little beasts and that b*tch disliked her. Now before she could make a move, the two little beasts had disappeared. Heaven was helping her too!