134

Chapter 134 Hassle and Relief

But Mrs. Han had no money and no power. How could she possibly come up with a way to deal with Yue Chang Shou? After much deliberation and after pondering about it for several days, she couldn't come up with any solution. While Yue Chang Shou came to hassle her again.

"Wan Qing, from afar, I thought I saw you. Didn't expect it is you. I haven't seen you for a few days, but you look a little better." Smilingly, Yue Chang Shou stopped Mrs. Han who came out to shop today. He acted as if he didn't see Mrs. Han’s ugly face and chatted to her.

Seeing him, Mrs. Han's face turned dark on the spot. She didn't want to talk to him and wanted to detour around him.

After much difficulty, Yue Chang Shou met her, how could he let her go so easily? He stretched out his hand and halted Mrs. Han: "We’re husband and wife after all. You and I are still husband and wife now. Isn't it too heartless of you to act like this? If I have a bad life, aren't you afraid of having a bad conscience?"

This was already obviously a threat.

Mrs. Han's face was a little pale. She clenched her fists tightly under the wide sleeves. Suppressing the nausea and rage in her heart, she asked in a low voice: "Yue Chang Shou, what exactly do you want?"

"I know you are working for Su Family now. You can’t bear us husband and wife to separate for the long-term, can you?" After Yue Chang Shou left that day, he inquired around again. It turned out Mrs. Han worked for Su Family, who only made a fortune in recent years. One must know that Su Family had a good few big shops in Luohe Prefecture. As long as he can work in Su Family's shop, he wouldn’t have to worry about money! "Go and beg the owner to arrange a vacancy for me. No matter what, I had managed the shop for more than ten years. Being a supervisor, no, being a manager is more than enough!"

Hearing him mentioning Su Family, Mrs. Han's heart immediately rose to her throat. But after hearing the latter half, Mrs. Han's heart returned to its original position. She looked at him with a sarcasm. The corners of her lips and brows were full of sarcasm : "You really don't give up. But I'm just a servant of Su Family. How can I have such a great ability to arrange you to work in Su Family?"

Yue Chang Shou didn't accept her answer. He had been in Luohe Prefecture for more than a year. He originally thought that with his intelligence and eloquence, he could do well in Luohe Prefecture. First, he was tricked by someone and all the savings in the family were reduced to less than a third. Later, he finally found a job in a small grocery store. He just took some sugar and salt home and the manager detained a month's salary and kicked him out.

Thinking of this, Yue Chang Shou was filled with resentment. Didn't he make a lot of money for that stingy man? For a little bit of sugar and salt, he kicked him out without even caring for past affection! Wait until he becomes famous and he’ll go back and show that stingy old man some color! In front of him, Mrs. Han whom he disliked before was the stepping stone to success. He must seize this rare opportunity!

As if he couldn't hear the sarcasm in Mrs. Han's words, he thinned his face and grinned: "Wan Qing, look how you are now wearing silk and satin and decked in gold and silver jewelry. You can't possibly just watch your husband keep suffering, right?"

She had nothing to do with the owner of Su Family? Who would believe it! If she, Han Wan Qing, was really just an ordinary servant, how can she afford to wear such a big silver hairpin? There was also the shiny gilt lotus bracelet on the wrist. That was worth a few silver liang!

Mrs. Han was so annoyed by his no face behavior. And seeing the passers-by who peeked over with excitement from time to time, she was even more unwilling to entangle with him: "I can’t be bothered to waste saliva with you. I have something to do. Let go of me immediately!"