31

Chapter 31. In love

Walking outside the door of the main room, Yue You Ting stopped and cheered for herself. Shortly later, she walked into the main room with light steps: "Grandfather, Mother asked me to bring some tea."

Voice as delicate as a bird's chirp slightly pulled the heart's string.

However, Yue Da Fu didn't notice this and gave a slight nod: "Hurry up and serve tea to the guests."

Yue You Ting served tea to Yue Da Fu first. Then she served tea to her two brothers and Zhou Jun Peng pair: "Gentlemen, please have tea."

Zhou Jun Peng smiled very gently: "Troubled Miss Yue."

Intentionally or unintentionally, the hand that took the teacup touched Yue You Ting's slender-like-scallion soft palm. Yue You Ting's hand that held the teacup trembled slightly. A shy blush appeared on her face. The room was dimly lit, so no one else noticed.

After serving the tea, Yue You Ting, an unmarried girl, naturally wouldn't have the cheek to stay in the main room with the unmarried men. She shyly stole a few glances at Zhou Jun Peng who watched her with a burning gaze as she reluctantly left. Zhou Jun Peng left the main room reluctantly. Occupied with their conversation, Yue Family’s members what happened to the two of them.

Seeing that Yue You Ting was gone, Zhou Jun Peng returned to his appearance as a refined gentleman. He smilingly accompanied Yue Wen Tao in telling Yue Da Fu about interesting things in the academy. As if the person who looked at Yue Youting with a very explicit gaze just now wasn’t him.

Back to Yue You Ting who left the main room and blushingly returned to the kitchen with the tray. Seeing her daughter's blushing face, Mrs. Chen was overjoyed. She didn't care whether her hands were dirty or not and hurriedly flocked to her: "How is it? Did you see the two young masters?"

Disgusted, Yue You Ting warded Mrs. Chen's outstretched hand with the tray: "Mother, this is my new clothes!"

"You girl, you're so delicate!" Mrs. Chen wasn’t angry about being blocked. She was anxious about how the tea delivery to the main room went: "Quickly tell Mother. I only saw them from a distance. They looked well dressed, but I can't see what they look like."

Yue You Ting recalled the gentle and jade-like gentleman who had inadvertently touched her fingertips. Her face involuntarily turned red: "Mother! What do you want me to say!"

No matter what, Mrs. Chen was an experienced person. It went without saying the sight of her daughter being shy told her the matter was half settled. She clapped her hands in delight and then asked, "Have those two young gentlemen talked to you? "

"En, Gentleman Zhou is gentle and polite. He thanked me." Thinking of that gentle and polite smiling face, Yue You Ting's whole fallen heart fell deeper: "Gentlemen Zhou, is wonderful."

After saying that, she turned her head and ran back to the east wing.

Seeing her daughter's reaction, Mrs. Chen knew that her daughter was interested. She happily positioned herself in the kitchen. Eagered to use all her power to cook a good meal for her future son-in-law.

***

Yue Chang Hong came quickly. Just as Yue Family’s food was set on the table, Yue Chang Lu stopped the ox cart outside. Since Yue Chang Lu and her daughter were wrapped in quilts, they easily patted away all the snowflakes on their bodies. Only then did they open the door of Yue's house with a smile. Compared with weak-as-Liu-Fu-Feng Yue You Ting, Ge Liu-er was a somewhat rounded girl. She wasn’t tall. But with those big round eyes on her fleshy face, she looked pleasing.