142

Chapter 142. Identity

"That hoof got off lightly. Miss is too kind." Qiu Fen knew about Chen Xiao Hong’s matter. At the thought of how she wanted to viciously destroy Miss’s innocence, she trembled with anger. And Miss happened to be soft-hearted. Miss only made the other party leave Luohe Prefecture. If it was up to her, it’ll be skinning and pulling muscle until her anger was let out!

You Jin didn't care about these minor things. When she found out about it, she instructed Uncle Song a bit. Uncle Song took care of the matter properly, so she didn't bother to care about it.

After autumn came, the lotus roots in Thousand Lotus Lake were slowly dug for nearly a month before they were finally done.

In order to match the season, Sujiayan had created a ‘crab-colored lotus root’ as food of the month event. The shrimp, crab, carp, grass carp and lotus root used were al Su Family’s ownl produce. At the same time, Sujiaxiang launched sugared lotus root, lotus root powder cake, candied Osmanthus cake, and other lotus root snacks. This autumn, it can be said that Su Family made a lot of money, fame, and fortune.

After the completion of You Yin and Han Li's new future home, Mrs. Han's house placed the last tile before the first snow fell. Now the pedestrians and tourists traveling by water and land can see the three beautiful rural buildings separated by a wall in front of the waves of bamboo from afar. The sight of green bamboo sea and tile-blue sky setting off the blue tiles and white walls was particularly beautiful.

"All the furnitures in the new home are made of rosewood and red sandalwood. In addition, the plum blossoms in the yard have just been transplanted from the mountain. You should put your heart on taking care of the flowers and plants on most days." You Jin ordered as she led several servants around the clean and tidy new house.

"Eldest Miss, don’t worry. This old servant dare not neglect the plum tree a single day. It will surely bloom this year!" Su Family’s gardener patted his chest to assure Eldest Miss. He knew that plum blossoms were Second Miss's favorite flower. This house was for Second Miss to live in after marriage. It went without saying he would mind it with meticulous care, for fear of anything going wrong.

As for Fourth Uncle Ge, whom You Jin chose to supervise the new house. He attentively followed behind her, noting all the suggestions made by Miss one by one. Then he assigned them to each staff to solve.

From the first door to the last one, it took You Jin an hour to go around all the corners of the new house: "This house is where Second Miss will live in the future. I’m busy on most days, so I can't give it much attention for a while. Fourth Uncle Ge, you have to work harder on your side. If you need something, you can ask Uncle Song for it. Everything must be in order."

This was You Yin's marriage house. The family's current situation wasn't bad, so naturally everything needed to be done perfectly.

"Eldest Miss, don't worry, the younger one will be taken care of properly." Fourth Uncle Ge was the new house’s supervisor selected from Su Family's main house after a lot of screening. Naturally, he understood how important this matter was to Eldest Miss. How could possibly dare to delay a little?

You Jin only selected six people from Su Family's main house to the new house to be responsible for important housework such as housekeeping, accounting, kitchen, and main courtyard. The rest like cleaning and serving tea, new labor would be bought from outside.

The selected six people knew that this was a good opportunity for them to gain face in front of the masters. So they were more dedicated. After all, they weren't supervioring in the main house before. Now they can be regarded as coming out the suffering. Countless people were so envious that they were red-eyed behind their backs. They can't make any mistakes. If they allowed others take their seat, it will be a failure.