125

Chapter 125 Ending

Back to Wan Niang. After entering the gate of Chen Family, she realized that although she was a concubine, Chen Family didn't even have any other concubine. Not even a Mistress of the house. For a while, she soaked in bliss. She hugged Yue Wen Bao, who was now decked in silk and satin clothes: "Son ah. Us mother and son have survived. We can live a good life!"

What she didn't notice was that the servants of Chen Family were looking at her with gazes of sympathy and pity behind her back. She only assumed those lowly things were jealous of her.

Only a few days after entering Chen Family's house, Wan Niang realized that she was wrong. Gravely wrong!

"Ah! Master, please spare me!" A water-red gauze was long torn apart by a whip. Dark red blood oozed out and mixed with the original color of the gauze. Two lines of tears flowed down her well-groomed face. The extremely sorrowful and charming appearance entered Boss Chen's eyes that were already a little red with excitement and made him even more excited. He swung the whip in his hand and it landed on Wan Niang’s body that was already covered with bloody wounds. Then, another scream cried out: "Ah!"

"Beauty, cry out louder! Hahahahaha!" Boss Chen's excited appearance filled Wan Niang's sight, causing a deep panic in her heart. All her limbs tried to break free from Boss Chen's restraint: " Let me go! Ah!"

In the early morning of the next day, the morning light was faint. The morning’s mottled sunlight shone into the room covered by a smell that made people blush. Boss Chen stood in front of the closet, opened his arms and was served by the attendants on getting dressed in clean clothes. Looking refreshed, he headed out. As for the person lying on the carved wooden bed in the inner room of the main room, she hadn’t woken up despite the sun being high in the sky. The naked and exposed skin was covered with horrible red marks and the blood on it had already solidified. Quite a terrible sight.

When Su Family’s first round of osmanthus fragrans harvest was finished, Third Master Huang brought the news that Wan Niang was gone: “She passed the night before yesterday. The servants of Chen Family carried her to a mass grave outside the city and threw her away.”

"This incident taught us the reasoning, don't reach out if it's not yours, or your life will be lost!" Hearing this news, You Jin didn't react too much. It was as if she just crushed the most inconspicuous ant to death.

Hearing her speak so calmly, Third Master Huang couldn't help but tremble a little. Little girl was getting more and more powerful now! He recalled the news he had inquired back. The dead body was covered in bruises. No one area was good. He understood that You Jin hardened her heart to sort her out! Although he didn't know what kind of enmity there was between the two, it must be a deep hatred that resulted in one to die so tragedily.

After Wan Niang's death, Yue Wen Bao, who had only had a good life for a few days, was kicked out by Chen Family. He was just a four-year-old child who lost his mother. On his own, he sat on the side of the street, not knowing what to do. Just when he was about to be taken away for some candied haws by a trafficker, two guards with swords came from nowhere and drove the trafficker away. Then they left Luohe Prefecture with him in their arms and headed south for two days. After they gave him to a family of farmers, the two guards left.

"As long as he is settled, it’s fine. It's his parents whom I have a grudge against. The child is innocent. Why would I bother to kill them all?" You Jin let out a long sigh. Yue Da Fu couple and the first branch were missing. Yue Chang Shou had nothing to do with her. While Yue Chang Lu and Wan Niang were taken care of. The enmity between her and Yue Family should be considered having a conclusion!