85

Chapter 85 Little Fox

In a blink of an eye, it was mid-winter again.

"Su Family’s lass, Eldest Brother and I are going back to the capital tomorrow. When I come back next year, I will bring you all the novelties of the capital!" Xiao Lin Feng, who spent half a year eating at Su's house and became a white dumpling, was sitting in the small pavilion in the backyard of Su's house. The youth emphasized his worries: "This Luohe Prefecture is still too poor. There are many novelties in the capital! You must go to the capital to play when you have time. I will take you around when the time comes!"

You Jin made a pot of her freshly fried osmanthus oolong for Xiao Lin Feng to try out. Listening to him talking about the capital, You Jin smiled slightly and replied: "Sure! When we go to the capital, we will definitely look for you to do the honors."

Xiao Lin Yu picked up the steaming teacup, put it under his nose, and smelled it. He remarked, "Is this the smell of sweet-scented osmanthus?"

You Jin nodded slightly: "Exactly. This tea I created in my free time. For own use, it's not bad. Gentleman Xiao, try it." Picking up the celadon teacup on the stone table, she slightly raised it towards Xiao Lin Yu as a signal.

Xiao Lin Yu found it novel, so he sipped it. It was an unprecedented experience for the taste buds. He nodded with a smile: "The aroma of sweet-scented osmanthus mixed with the elegance of tea leaves. It certainly works. Miss Su, do you plan to sell it?" Xiao Lin Yu was a qualified businessman. when there was something novel and good, the first feeling was naturally to think about how much money it can earn.

"Gentleman Xiao thinks if this tea is on the market, there be a market?" Of course, You Jin's tea wasn’t brewed for nothing. After six months of contact with Xiao Lin Yu, she had to admit that he was indeed more business-savvy than herself. This pot of tea was naturally used as a stepping stone for success.

The fair jade-like fingers were slightly curved and knocked on the stone table. Xiao Lin Yu contemplated for a while before conveying his rough plan in his heart: "The fragrance of tea is clear and the fragrance of flowers is strong. The combination of the two complements each other, but the quality of the tea that Miss Su chose is slightly poor. But if you sell it at a low price, it can pass. But if you want to make fine and top-notch tea, use Wuyi’s tea and the quality will be better. Not to mention the price.”

You Jin nodded in acceptance to these points. You Jin knew that the quality of the autumn tea she used this time wasn’t great. But it was a tea made in a hurry to seize this opportunity to ask Xiao Lin Yu for advice. She filled the half-full teacup in front of Xiao Lin Yu to nearly full: "Gentleman Xiao is right. But Wuyi is thousands of miles away. My funds are not enough to support me to buy tea from Wuyi. If it is nearby, are there any desirable tea mountains?"

The two of them got carried away when they talked about business matters. Bored, Xiao Lin Feng went to the front yard.

"Four or five days' journey to the south of Luohe Prefecture, there is a small village called Chaxiang in Hancheng County. There, the villagers relied on tea to survive. The tea there can’t compare to Wuyi’s but it is much better than Luohe’s side.” Xiao Lin Yu had traveled outside for more than a year and had some knowledge of the customs and culture of many places in Dafeng. He happened to pass by a village called Chaxiang. The tea there was quite good. Due to this, it left some impressions.

Toward the living map Xiao Lin Yu, You Jin was very grateful: "If this is the case, the four-five day journey is quite cheap!"

The tea business that You Jin planned wasn’t limited to osmanthus oolong. She was planning to make scented-tea business big. Needless to say, a stable and cheap supply of tea was required.