155

Chapter 155 Gentleman?

On the Lantern Festival, the flower market lights were like daylight.

"There are pedestrians everywhere today. You guys who follow the misses should be more vigilant, understand?" Mrs. Su was a little worried, but the children were clamoring to see the lanterns. So she instructed the people who were accompanying them a bit. She also couldn’t resist reminding her daughters a few more words: “Don’t go to overly crowded places. Don’t get stepped on or fall, understand?”

You Ling tugged at her wrinkled sleeves, stood beside You Bao and smiled with curved like crescent eyes: "Mother, don't worry. Us daughters aren't easy to bully!"

"You Ling is right!" You Zhu puffed her chest out and said proudly, "If any blind person dares to provoke this miss, I will let him know what regret is!"

Su Family's girls have all learned some fighting skills since they were young. Now all grown up, they were all tall and slender. Although they looked a little thin, it was all an illusion. Two or three skill-less adult men weren't necessarily their opponents!

Hearing what Third Daughter said, Mrs. Su didn't know whether to laugh or cry for a while: "You!"

She didn't know whether it was a good thing or a bad thing to agree to let her daughters practice martial arts.

"Eldest Miss, the carriages outside are all ready." Chun Sheng came to report that the front was ready. Then Su Family’s children went outside in a rowdy manner. Even Su Kang, who was now very calm, followed along. Only a few elders were left at home. The charm of the Lantern Festival was evident.

You Jin, who was holding You Duan’s hand, walked to the front yard and stopped at the turn to the corridor of the east courtyard for a while. After glancing at the moon gate of the east courtyard, she led her younger sisters and continued to move forward without saying a word. She threw these half a month’s troubles and trifles to the back of her mind and no longer thought about it.

You Duan tightly held Eldest Sister with one hand and pointed to a cute jade rabbit lantern hanging on the lantern stand with the other: "Eldest sister, I want this lantern!"

Only after night fell, the street was full of pedestrians and lanterns at every corner were lit up. There were fireworks blooming in the dark blue night sky from time to time in the distance and near.

The smile on You Jin's lips never broke. She nodded to the vendor who could tell they were noble customers upon their arrival and had already taken down the lantern pointed by the little girl. Then she asked You Luo, who was still struggling to decide which lantern to choose: " What about You Luo? Which lantern do You Luo want?"

You Luo, who looked sixty percent like her, squinted her eyes for a long time and finally decided to choose a carp lantern. After the peddler tactfully lit the candles in the lantern, the lantern turned into a big red lantern carp. Quite a pretty sight.

Qiu Fen, who was by Eldest Miss's side, hurriedly followed Miss's footsteps after paying the money, fearing that something might happen to Miss.

With the money in hand, the peddler still hadn’t recovered his sense. Those little girls were so pretty! He didn't come back to his senses until another customer came to buy a lantern: "Noble Customer, which lantern do you want?"

Back to Su Family. Once You Bao entered the city, she was picked up by Fourth Wei who had been waiting at Sujiayan long ago. The Lantern Festival was also a rare opportunity for the little lovers to get along with each other. Naturally You Jin wouldn’t stop them. She only instructed You Bao’s personal maid, Dong Zhi and the guards to protect the third miss.