77

Chapter 77 Wealth and honor make people jealous

Today was a big day for Su Family. Naturally everyone in Su Family dressed up. The fine cotton clothes mixed with silk threads were slightly shimmering in the sun. After a year of nurturing care, all Su Family’s daughter had become fair and cute. Even Mrs. Su body had been recuperated for a long time. Her complexion was much better now. One can see the beauty of her youth.

And the two eldest daughters, thirteen years old You Jin and eleven year You Yin had sprouted a lot. Their peach eyes, which look exactly like Mrs. Su, were slightly raised. There were gentle and polite smiles on their fair and beautiful faces. In a group of country girls with tanned skin, thin skin and rough hair, they really stood out.

Looking at You Jin who gracefully interacted with everyone, Mrs. Zhao sighed deeply again. In the end, there was no fate!

During this housewarming, everyone had different thoughts. Su Family was all happy. Especially when a figure they hadn't seen for a long time appeared outside the door. You Jin's mood became a little better. She quickly went over to greet him: "Young Gentleman Xiao, why are you here?"

You Jin quite liked this frivolous little kid. Although he was half a year younger than her, in You Jin's eyes, Xiao Lin Feng was just like a child.

Xiao Lin Feng, who was still dressed in white, took in the messy crowd in the yard with some distaste. Only when he saw You Jin come out did he show a smile on his face: "Su Family’s lass, you are too unfair. You’re having a housewarming banquet and didn't call me! It is too noisy here. Is there a quieter place for me to rest my feet?"

You Jin wasn’t angry with his behavior. She smiled and led him to the backyard: "Today’s housewarming banquet is neighbors in the village coming to have fun. I never thought Young Gentleman’s noble steps would touch these lowly land and made no preparation."

She took him to sit in the parlor in the front yard. After a while, a girl came up with tea and snacks: "Eldest Miss."

She personally carried the tea and put it in front of Xiao Lin Feng. Afterward, she smilingly apologized: "Young Gentleman, drink a cup of tea to relieve your fatigue. This place was fairly quiet and clean. Didn't Young Gentleman go back to the capital? Why did you return to Luohe Prefecture?"

She remembered nearly half a month before the New Year, Xiao Lin Feng dragged Xiao Lin Yu to the snack shop to buy some snacks. He had said that he was going to eat them on the way back to the capital. Why did he come back after less than half a year?

Xiao Lin Feng first took a slow sip of the tea. Then he picked up a piece of soft and delicious sweet-scented osmanthus mung bean cake, put it in his mouth and savored it slowly. Only then, he replied: "Eldest Brother wants to go back to Luohe Prefecture to deal with some matters, so I came along. What, you have an objection?"

Actually, You Jin wanted to ask why Xiao Lin Yu didn't come. After all, Xiao Lin Feng was just a little handsome man. Xiao Lin Yu was the big handsome man! However, she swallowed these words back and jollyly responded: "Our shop had launched a few new flavors of snack this year. I was thinking how Young Gentleman haven't tried it yet!"

"Really? What flavor?" Xiao Lin Feng still had a good impression of the food produced by Su Family. After all, the taste was great. As soon as he heard that there was something to eat, he immediately changed his attitude: "Then why don't you hurry up and serve some for Young Master to try?"

You Jin said apologetically, "Today we are warming up the house. I didn't know that you would come, Young Gentleman and didn't prepare them. When the shop opens tomorrow morning, how about I send it to your house when it's ready?"