133

Chapter 133. One Day Husband and One Hundred Days of Grace

"As the so-called one day husband and wife, always husband and wife. We have been husband and wife for so many years, since you have lived such a happy life, you can't ignore past affection and let your husband bow down to others, right?” Though Yue Chang Shou smiled gently, what he said was shameless: “Wife, it takes a hundred years of good karma to earn the chance to share a boat journey with someone, and a thousand years of good karma, to share a pillow!”

Mrs. Han slammed the cup in her hand on the table. Face full of fury, she glared at Yue Chang Shou who seemed to have lost his memory and forgot what he had done. Suppressing the anger within, she gritted his teeth and asked: " Who was it that ignored affection and wanted to sell my daughter to a rich man as a second wife? Who made my mother die from anger? And who abandoned me and went to seek refuge? Yue Chang Shou, you are too shameless!"

After listening to her daggered questioning, he had the cheek to smile: "At the beginning, Husband’s eyes were blinded by lard and thoughts took the wrong path. Husband is now a repentant libertine that is worth more than gold. . Let's live a good life in the future. Please forgive Husband this time!"

As expected of Yue Chang Shou, a person who had worked in a grocery store for more than ten years. He practiced his glib tongue to the degree it was above ordinary people. If such words were said to strangers. they may be moved until shedding a few drops of tears.

Mrs. Han wasn’t a brainless person. She naturally knew that Yue Chang Shou occasionally sought her because he saw that her life was better than his. He had had enough of the hard times and wanted to take this opportunity to stick onto her so that he can continue to cross his legs and be his Third Master! Besides, Mrs. Han's heart was already dead when Yue Chang Shou took that wh*re and left her behind in Cuifeng Village. How could she possibly soften her heart just because of his flowery words?

"You don't have to be eloquent with me here. You might as well be direct with me. What exactly do you want?" Though Mrs. Han didn't want to stay with him for a moment, she was afraid that if she angered Yue Chang Shou and nobody would know what he’ll do when being forced to a dead end. Even though he found her now, he didn't know the existence of You He and Wen Sheng Wen Yu brothers. But if he finds out that his children were in Luohe Prefecture, don’t know how messy it’ll get.

Yue Chang Shou chuckled with a ‘hehe’ and replied, "Of course I want to reunite with you, Wan Qing."

Wan Qing was Mrs. Han's boudoir name. In the past, when their relationship hadn’t broken down, calling her like this always made her happy. As he said this, he wanted to stretch out his hand across the wooden table between the two of them to grab Mrs. Han's hand.

With quick response, Mrs. Han avoided Yue Chang Shou's movements and sneered. Why didn't she see that the person she had slept with for more than ten years was not worthy of being a human being!

Coming up empty, Yue Chang Shou nonchalantly took back his hand and pointed his hand toward the sky and swore: "Wan Qing, I have really reflected. Since the first day I met you again, I have been looking for our children. Believe me, I will definitely find them. In the future, our family of four will live peacefully and happily in Dingyuan like before. You only need to enjoy yourself at home. Just let me worry about the shop matter."

"Saying so much, isn't it all for this shop?" Mrs. Han sneered. Her eyes mockingly looked at Yue Chang Shou, "Yue Chang Shou, you are really like a dog when seeing a meaty bone. At the sight of money, you pounce. I can only tell you that your daydream is going to be shattered. Use your mind. You sold my family’s shop in Dingyuan and ran away with all the money. Where did I get the money to open such a big shop?"