147

Chapter 147 Accident

"Good day, Miss Su." Just as You Jin came out of the silk and satin villa, she met Third Yu who was being pushed away by his guard in a wheelchair.

You Jin respected him as the elder and took a step forward to greet him with a blessing: "Good day, Third Elder Brother Yu. I thought Third Elder Brother Yu had gone south. Never thought I would see you here today."

While she was talking, Third Yu took a good look at You Jin. Seeing that she was wearing a moon-white gauze dress paired with a goose-yellow, floral satin, double-breasted round neck, narrow sleeved jacket embroidered with magnolia, a faint smile appeared on his lips. As always, this lass liked moon white. She was born fair. WIth the moon white and goose yellow as contrast, the young girl seemed to glow under the sunshine. If she was eight percent beautiful before, she was now ten percent more beautiful.

Seeing that her hair was only decorated with white jade fox hairpin, the smile in Third Yu's eyes grew even stronger: "Miss Su's hairpin is quite interesting."

You Jin awkwardly supported the hairpin in her hair. She always used this hairpin when there was no business affair to attend to. Never thought she would meet Third Yu on the street and cheerfully said: "It's just a jewelry of mine. Made Elder Brother Yu see a joke."

Third Yu seemed to notice her embarrassment. He coughed dryly and said: "I wonder if Miss Su is free today. I have been in Luohe Prefecture for half a month. It's rare a chance to be free today, but I don't know where to go to visit. I wonder if Miss Su could give some recommendation?"

"Third Elder Brother Yu is polite. It is my honor to." Seeing that the sun outside was high, she spoke: "Why don't you let me be your host today? How about inviting Third Elder Brother Yu to have a feast at Sujiayan? "

"I've heard about Sujiayan for a long time. It is my honor." Since Third Yu got her consent, he naturally went along. There was a distance of two steps between the man and the woman. Qiu Fen and Yan Wei who followed their masters with indescribable expressions on their faces. Though the group of four people had different thoughts, they didn't reveal anything. They slowly made their way toward Sujiayan.

Third Yu actually treated You Jin as a local tour guide. First, he had lunch at Sujiayan. Then he asked her to take him around with an ‘I’ll go along with whatever you choose’ attitude. On the contrary, You Jin didn't know whether to be angry or laugh.

"Is Miss Su unwilling to take me around?" Third Yu seemed to see through her inner resistance. A faint smile appeared on the corner of her mouth. The eyes behind the mask stared directly at her: "Since this is the case, I can't force it. I have suffered from leg problems for many years and should have gotten used to being alone in the room by now."

The words were full of resentment. It made You Jin cough: "Kekeke, Third Elder Brother Yu put it too seriously. It’s just that the sun is a bit fierce today. It is unsuitable to be outside. I’m just worried that Third Elder Brother Yu won’t be able to bear it.”

"So it’s like that!" Third Yu said with a relieved expression, "Then when Miss Su will be free. This way I can arrange the time?"

You Jin felt that things were getting more and more strange, but she could only bite the bullet and agree: "Sure, how about three days later? Now Thousand Lotus Lake has some early-blooming lotus flowers. It’s a good place for an outing."

"Then I will trouble Miss Su. See you at South Gate in three days?"

"It's a deal." You Jin didn't suspect anything. Now she just wanted to send away Third Yu who most likely wants to entangle with her the next step.