123

Chapter 123. Considerate flower

"With this trip, I was gone for more than two months. The shop matter truly troubled you, Third Aunt." You Jin sat at the top and poured a cup of tea for Mrs. Han. She asked, "Everything going smoothly?”

When Sujiami opened at the end of February, the business was constantly doing well. However, You Jin was away for more than two months. Naturally, there were some worries about Sujiami's business not being on track.

Mrs. Han accepted the tea and took a sip. After taking a long breath of pleasure, she grinned: "Now there is Third Master Huang helping at the shop, everything is in order. After all, he is someone produced by a major household. The shop is getting better and better day by day. I am a bit redundant though. " After Xiao Family's mishap, old Master Huang redeemed himself. Later, Uncle Song visited the thatched cottage and repeated sincere invitations, Third Master Huang finally chose to go to Sujiami to help manage the business with his relationship with the old owner in mind. But going along with Third Master Huang's wish, he no longer sold himself. He just signed an employment agreement with Su Family.

Third Master Huang went to Sujiami to take care of the business. Uncle Song had reported this in a letter to her. In all fairness, Third Master Huang was deep foundations in Luohe Prefecture. Those he interacted with were major households. Since You Jin was aiming to be middle-high end, Third Master Huang was indeed more suitable for the role of the manager than Mrs. Han. However, this meant her original promise to Mrs. Han had become an empty check. That’s why You Jin felt a little guilty: "Third Aunt..."

"Oh! You Jin, what are you doing!" Mrs. Han had thought it through. After all, it was thanks to You Jin that she can reunite with her children, her son can study, and her daughter now gave birth to a baby. She wasn't greedy. Besides, Third Master Huang was more suitable than herself. How could she blame You Jin? Mrs. Han smiled sincerely and said, "I have been in contact with Third Master Huang. I also know that he is indeed more suitable as the manager. Besides, your Elder Sister You He had just given birth to a baby. I can go see her whenever I’m free. Isn’t this wonderful? It’s just I’m freeloading. This is a bit overboard. Whatever you want me to do, I have no objection."

Mrs. Han's sincerity made You Jin more guilty in her heart as well as feeling closer to Mrs. Han: "How about Third Aunt learn a bit or two from Third Master Huang. Then we can see what business you can do. I will give you my support at that time! "

After listening to Niece’s words, it would be a lie to say Mrs. Han wasn’t moved. After all, she had two sons who hadn't yet started a family. Although her daughter was married, she needed a strong maternal family. Although, there was second branch for everything, she can't freeload for a lifetime, right? Although there was affection between the two families, it shouldn't be worn out this way.

"Sure! But I can't bother you in vain. Although I want to do something small, I have to give you a share." Although Mrs. Han had suffered a lot of suffering the last few years, the toughness in her bones and heart were still there. She was originally raised as a boy. Her horizon and chest were much taller than the women from ordinary small households.

The aunt and niece happily chatted away. After that, on the second day, the formerly idle Mrs.Han began to get busy again. Although she had managed a small grocery shop before, she still learned stuff from following Third Master Huang. These were what she had never dipped into before. Although she was a little bit unhappy before, Mrs. Han was reconciled when she saw the shop’s monthly main ledger at the end of the month.

Sujiami was different from Sujiaxiang. The pricing in Sujiami wasn't low. The customer target was naturally the rich households in Luohe Prefecture. Third Master Huang had been in Luohe Prefecture for many years, so he naturally has his own networks. In addition, there was no other who sold honey and high-end flower tea like Sujiami. It was really unique. It can be said Sujianmi was booming during this period. June’s income overtook Sujiaxiang’s. Now it had become the most often patronized by the respectable in Luohe Prefecture.