The Chamber of Secrets

"You are sounding ridiculous, Potter."

"Then go!"

"No!" He shouted back, frustrated with your attempts to send him back as the two of you entered the bathroom of Moaning Myrtle, at which she peeked out from behind the wall, floating mid-air, and then flew out and began giggling.

"Draco and [F/n] sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-"

"Shut it." Malfoy instructed. "Do you know who opened the chamber of secrets?"

With this, Myrtle started to tear up and tears began flowing from her eyes as she began to weep and scream at Malfoy's words. Instinctively, you hit his arm.

"Ow. What?" He looked at you, holding onto his arm.

"You made her cry."

"She made herself cry. Pathetic."

You hit his arm again.

"Ow!" He reciprocated the action and hit your arm back, after which you proceeded to hit him back again for the hit, and thus he hit you again, and the two of you went on hitting each other back and forth.

"I never knew [F/n] Potter and Draco Malfoy had feelings for each other!" Myrtle giggled.

"Feelings?" You and Malfoy immediately turned to her in alarm, faces full of horror.

"He's a racist, and probably a homophobe, and misogynist. I think I'll pass."

"I wish someone loved me!" She thus began to cry yet again, bursting into a pool of tears in front of you and Malfoy, as the two of you stared at her hopelessly.

"Right, do you know who opened the chamber of secrets?" Malfoy asked again.

"Is that all you care about? Why not ask about me? My feelings? Am I that unimportant?"

"Who opened it, for fuck's sake!?"

She looked at Malfoy, her lips trembling, holding back tears, which eventually turned into a smirk as she began to circle you and Malfoy.

"And what if I do?"

"Then tell us."

"But I don't want to."

"Then do you know where it is?" You asked in a much calmer tone than Malfoy.

"Of course I do! Who do you take me for?"

"Then could you show us?"

She hesitated for a moment, floating mid-air, looking down at you and Malfoy with crossed arms. After some seconds of silence and staring at each other, in the faintest way possible she moved her head in the direction of the sinks in the middle of the bathroom, to which you turned with a raised eyebrow. Malfoy did not seem to see the head move, for he continued staring at her. Only when you moved towards the sinks and began inspecting them, did he follow you.

"What are you doing, you idiot?"

"The sinks. They are linked to the chamber of secrets."

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Look," you said, placing your fingers over a snake pattern upon one of the taps. Malfoy, curious and astonished at your finding, placed his finger too on the snake, and the two of you inspected it closely, analysing in depth, as your hands brushed over each other's along the snake.

"Don't touch me," he snapped, pulling his hand away from yours. "Dirty twat."

"But how do we open it?" You asked, backing away and looking at the sinks as a whole, completely ignoring what Malfoy had just said to you.