Study Session

Draco huffed, leaning on his hand as he looked over your shoulder, reading your work. You, proudly, sat at the table and proceeded with the study session you initially intended. He, meanwhile, sat in his own chair, directly beside you, watching you write. He was sitting on it slightly to the side, so that his body was facing you more.

"You're smart," he whispered, exasperated with your knowledge.

"You get good grades too."

"I have to study hard for them though. It comes so easily to you."

"Do you even care about your grades?" You asked, turning to him with a smile as his face was directly by yours.

"Yes. My parents expect good grades, too."

"I'd imagine my parents expect good grades too," you said lightly, in a good humour. He, however, flinched for a moment at the mention of parents, and paused, not knowing what to say due to the unpredictability of your behaviour whenever your parents were mentioned.

"I'm sure they would," he said quietly, wary.

"I think my dad would scold me a lot. Apparently we have a similar personality."

"James Potter, was it?"

"Yes. Everyone says I remind them of him. Apparently Harry is more like our mum."

"Your dad must've been a right old cunt then," Draco said, hoping you would take the joke and not offence.

"He definitely was." You said, smiling and writing. Draco exhaled of relief at the fact that your fist was not in his face. "My mum was a kind person. A good person. Apparently she saw the best in everyone. And I think," you paused, "I think Snape loved her."

"Snape?"

"He's always been so soft towards me and said I remind him of my mother once."

Draco paused for a moment. "Interesting ... if he did. There's a lot we don't know."

"I wish I knew more about my parents."

"You don't seem to enjoy talking about them."

"I don't enjoy people spitting their deaths in my face. I like talking about them, though."

"I haven't heard much about them but," he said, looking at you softly. You, also, turned to the side so that you were looking directly at him to hear what he had to say about your parents in such an earnest manner. His face was now right before yours as he looked down at your lips first, then back to your eyes, smiled gently and continued, "I've heard they were really brave people. They fought You-Know-Who three times, apparently."

"They were Gryffindors, so I'm not surprised," you said.

"You're the first Slytherin."

"I suppose I feel a bit sad about not carrying on this whole Gryffindor idea, but I really do now think that I do belong in Slytherin."

"You do, without a doubt." He laughed. "You're a right old bitch."

"You love it."

He shook his head, smiling. "My parents - they're," Draco cleared his throat, "not fond of your parents, so I used to think they were bad people."

"I gathered your parents aren't fond of mine. We initially weren't very fond of each other either," you said, looking at him with a genuine and adorable smile of youth.

"Weren't? I'm still not fond of you at all," he said, grinning.

"Of course, of course," you rolled your eyes, also grinning. "I think they're proud of me."

Draco silenced himself for a moment. Your parents. Proud of you. For some reason, as you spoke of your parents, Draco felt himself ache slightly at your own pain. Though he refused to acknowledge it, he could not delude himself with his convincing of his lack of despondence. His brows scrunched themselves lightly and his gulping was slightly harsher as he leaned on the table, facing you sideways and watching the underlying misery in your voice and eyes as you spoke of them.

"I think so too," he finally whispered when he managed to get his words out. "Why are you still studying?"

"Because I came to study. What else am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know. I broke up with my girlfriend for you. Give me attention or something," he said, huffing.

"Attention whore," you said with a sneer, getting up to sort some of the work by placing it in specific folders.

"And what about it?" He scoffed. "And don't call me baby."

"What? Why would I ever call you baby? That's disgusting."

"Pansy always called me babe, baby, sweetie."

"Vile. The only thing you are is a stupid cunt," you said, flashing him a wink. He could not help his own smirk rise as he looked up at you, standing beside him.

"Nice ass."

"Don't look at it."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll," you bit your lip and looked away, not quite knowing what you will.

"See, the debate has been answered."

"Debate?" You asked, turning to him.

"You really do shut up and take it."

You squinted your eyes, partly feeling a challenge from Mr Malfoy as he looked up at you, from his seat, with the cruellest smirk that did, undeniably, challenge you to prove him wrong. He internally begged for you to prove him wrong, as you internally felt the strongest urge and desire to do so. He thus stood up and took it upon himself to spin you around so that you were facing him, your back against the table, as he lowered himself and held you against the table, his face hovering above yours.

"Shall we celebrate the free life of singles?" He whispered, smirking at you. "Miss shut up and take it."

"I do not just shut up and take it," you said with furrowed brows, yet the most enchanting smirk Draco had yet seen upon you.

It was your time to regain control. You pressed your hands into Draco's chest, sending him back and away from the table, before digging them into his shoulders and forcing him back down into the chair. His smirk increased with his amusement.

"You're amusing, Potter."

"Glad you find me amusing," you said, taking a seat down on the boy himself, on his lap astride.

He immediately lifted his hands, taking a forceful hold of your waist before trailing his hands downwards and to the back as he grabbed every piece of flesh he could. Boy, oh, boy. Words could not describe how much you enjoyed your time spent like this with this boy; everything he did felt ever so satisfying and made you yearn for more. Half-grinning, half-smirking, you were the one who lowered yourself and placed your lips against his, engaging in a mutual kiss. He pushed you closer by your waist.

"And if someone walks in?" He finally asked in an exhale as you parted from the kiss and looked at each other.

"Well that's the thrill of it," you said, repeating his own words. He only smirked back and pulled you forcefully in again for another kiss.